JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw the thread title and I immediately thought.... super hot, nimpho-babe with a "mute" switch.
:D
Well, you can't argue with the facts. ;)
Good call on the centrality of the "Sex" button and the "PMS Off" function is a nice touch. ;)
The boobs + and - control is priceless! Some days you just want a comfortable handfull, and some days you could go for some knee-shooters. :D

:s0123: Naughty Boys

:s0123: Naughty Boys

Sweet Jesus, she's onto us. Time for damage control. I have found three survival plans can work:

1. Be very sweet and attentive.
  2. Failing that, and let's face it, it often does: jewerly.
  3. If that does not work—run very fast into the forest. Pro tip: a pistol, a cigar, or both a pistol and a cigar is a fine way to pass the time. When done, one can stealthy come home.
Kidding. Well, kind of. :p

I abhor guns that make the pinky part of the grip part of the magazine instead of the frame.

I carried a Ruger LCP 9mm for a while and that is what made me change to a S & W SD VE40. That single stack mag had a finger extension that was still too small, and the grip was not what I liked. I change to that Smith, it is heavier, but the accuracy is much better and I have double the rounds.

So, if you had your wish for manufacturers to produce a particular firearm, optic, magazine, or other accessory, what would it be? And why?

The only parameter is that it is something you'd really like, but isn't currently offered on the market. Thanks!

I'd like an old lady accessory, that is drama & b1tch free
bonus points if she can earn her own fun $$$ and stay
drug & disease free

I'd like an old lady accessory, that is drama & b1tch free
bonus points if she can earn her own fun $$$ and stay
drug & disease free

I am relatively certain if I called my better-half an "old lady", I would not live to see the sunrise tomorrow. Which would be, well, quite the let down. Other than that, she has hit the other key points. :s0165:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top