JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bolt action 5.7x28 micro action.

Get out of my head!

I was thinking on maybe an older Kimber 82/84 action or a Ruger 77/22 hornet action for this.....
It needs to be light maybe 4-5 pounds finished weight too!

Armscor makes a 22TCM carbine that is about as similar to this idea as I have found, but it has a 2x4 for a stock and is pretty heavy and clunky. Also 22TCM ammo is harder to find and more expensive.

Get out of my head!

I was thinking on maybe an older Kimber 82/84 action or a Ruger 77/22 hornet action for this.....

Armscor makes a 22TCM carbine that is about as similar to this idea as I have found, but it has a 2x4 for a stock and is pretty heavy and clunky. Also 22TCM ammo is harder to find and more expensive.
They might. If I had the money I'd ask.

Special Interest Arms - Novem 9mm

Smith & Wesson answered my gun prayer this year. Don't want to get too greedy buuut....

A Shield with 3.75-4" barrel, and extended grip frame to take 8 round mags without the stupid spacer piece would be good too. I abhor guns that make the pinky part of the grip part of the magazine instead of the frame.

New production Garands would be pretty sweet too.

A Beretta CX4 style carbine that takes Glock or M&P mags would be nice, esp if price point was around $600.

II was thinking on maybe an older Kimber 82/84 action or a Ruger 77/22 hornet action for this.....

Damn it, we must make this happen! Who should get on the phone to CZ tomorrow? To my thinking they make fantastic light rifles and the only Czech friend I ever had was gonzo, really, gonzo. I think this adds up to a win. ;)

a handy double rifle in 45/70

I remember during my brief, but intense, love affair with the .45/70, I couldn't get the Pedersoli Kodiak Mark IV out of my head.

pedersoli-kodiak-rifle1.jpg

Good catch you must be married to a teacher! :p:D

True, that, my friend. And that love affair has been going on for a very long time indeed. :D

Last Edited:
Damn it, we must make this happen! Who should get on the phone to CZ tomorrow? To my thinking they make fantastic light rifles and the only Czech friend I ever had was gonzo, really, gonzo. I think this adds up to a win. ;)

I would have mentioned the CZ, but I just can't get comfortable with that backwards safety.
I suppose we could just have them fix that too while we are at it since this is a I wish they made this thread....

A carbine based on the Ruger Mark IV pistols.

hmm ... interesting. I never thought of that one, but that would be a handy little plinker. An SBRed version even more so, but still, a carbine length one would be fun.

I suppose we could just have them fix that too while we are at it since this is a I wish they made this thread....

Exactamente. :s0155:

I'd love National carry reciprocity and the deregulation of suppressors.

But something to be manufactured? I'd love to have a reasonably affordable reproduction Pederson device and ammo for my 1903 mark I.

I'd also like a reproduction Maxim suppressor for my 1903 made with modern technologies (i.e. actually effective)...

I'd love National carry reciprocity and the deregulation of suppressors.

Agreed. Obviously not a manufacturing thing, but it is so overdue on both of those legal fronts.

But something to be manufactured? I'd love to have a reasonably affordable reproduction Pederson device and ammo for my 1903 mark I.

I'd also like a reproduction Maxim suppressor for my 1903 made with modern technologies (i.e. actually effective)...

Off the charts coolness on both. :)

A North American Arms .22 magnum mini revolver, 5 or 6 inch barrel, with fiber optic sight, laser and redesigned folding grip.... in titanium.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top