JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better rethink CDA. It's a bright purple on its way to a deep blue... Take a look at their city council. That's the direction that policy will go...
Same thing happened to Sandpoint.
I am limited on how far away I can actually move.

Southern Idaho is too high desert for me, which is why I love the pan handle.

I can deal with local politics as long as it remains sane at the state level.

Open carry is part of your dues in building a better community and the op has it right to be a builder where you live. Get people used to seeing it, make it part of the culture and it will always be there.

We pay our dues to build a good life and build roots in everything we do and don't just move away and leave a lifetime of hard work. People are welcome that want to invest their lives into the community.

Like many things in life , time , place and know your audience , will play a role with how open carry will be seen , received and perceived.

How you carry yourself is just as important , as how you carry your firearm.
When out and about in the public eye , anything you do or say regarding firearms , will be seen by many others , as how all gun owners think and behave.

I prefer a more low key approach and a less in your face attitude when interacting with those who question me , when I am in public view with my firearm ( or firearms )...but that just is me.

In any event...its been my experience that open carry will get a variety of responses , depending on location and my demeanor...
These are within my control.
Other responses will be beyond my control...but it will be up to me , with just I react to them.
Andy

Funny, since the other person responded to me first…I must have been so argumentative that I forced them to talk to me…at least I actually love freedom for all, not some. Feels like you went out of your way here with an insult to argue with me…pot kettle all that.
Actually it's the pattern. The way you'll take a side issue and treat it like it's the main issue. The way you berate people with whom you disagree. The way you argue with tactics and emotion rather than logic and persuasion. You started this behavior within a few minutes of signing up. This is very typical troll behavior. It's there for everyone to see.

Actually it's the pattern. The way you'll take a side issue and treat it like it's the main issue. The way you berate people with whom you disagree. The way you argue with tactics and emotion rather than logic and persuasion. You started this behavior within a few minutes of signing up. This is very typical troll behavior. It's there for everyone to see.
I'd kindly ask you to stop following me around to threads and harassing me. I'm not into you like that.

Unlike real life where ignoring doesn't always work...
We have a ignore feature here on the Forum that does do exactly that..allows you to ignore others.
Andy
"Plugs and muffs, baby, plugs and muffs" Oddball

a765106e575bb8807328407f4e7edb72.jpg

Last Edited:
We have a ignore feature here on the Forum that does do exactly that..allows you to ignore others.
Andy
We have a ignore feature here on the Forum thaoes do exactly that..allows you to ignore others.
Andy
Gracias!

Sounds like you're just assuming a lot about people you've never even met. Same as someone moving to a state and having assumptions about the people who live there. There is no I love freedom…but…freedom doesn't come with qualifiers just like do not infringe. If you don't like the people moving to where you live, you're free to move somewhere else. Maybe take the time to meet your new residence before judging them.
Paul Harrell made us all judges.

Paul Harrell made us all judges.
I wait to base any judgment on anyone until they open their mouths or do something. Then again it never fails to make me laugh when someone thinks their opinion whether certain Americans should move to certain states or areas matters in the least. Great thing about freedom, I don't have to ask for anyone's permission.

Life and this site is a lot like a gun club. Folks join and use the facilities yet never truly become members. No sense going on a rant on the subject but if you want something to happen then do it, open carry. Use it or lose it and pay your way.

Wow, he's already got me on ignore, and I didn't really think anything we disagreed upon was that monumental. :s0140:
Touched nerve.JPG

TXManny said:

If y'all don't want me around just say

Must. Resist. Replying...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show