JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Y'all (you see what I did there?) realize we're crappin' all over Bam's thread, right?
We should go to our special thread in The Forum That Shall Not Be Named...

Yes I have been to Idaho and enjoyed Coeur d'Alene Idaho and also visited Post Falls as well. We drove to Jasper and Banff NP in Canada and the drove back to Idaho and took the Eastport/Kingsgate border crossing back into the United States.

We drove I-90 home to western Washington.

I wait to base any judgment on anyone until they open their mouths or do something. Then again it never fails to make me laugh when someone thinks their opinion whether certain Americans should move to certain states or areas matters in the least. Great thing about freedom, I don't have to ask for anyone's permission.
It never fails to make me laugh when someone joins and within HOURS has 100+ posts and is reporting content and lecturing other members as if their opinion is the "correct" one. :rolleyes:

I wonder how all these new people have so much time to go on posting sprees, how they think they know all the rules on their first day and quick to point them out to others and lastly, how they know to tag @Joe Link, even better how they even know who he is to tag.

Yep, pretty freaking obvious. Geez I would think a different tactic would be tried. Apparently not.

I wonder how all these new people have so much time to go on posting sprees, how they think they know all the rules on their first day and quick to point them out to others and lastly, how they know to tag @Joe Link, even better how they even know who he is to tag.

Yep, pretty freaking obvious. Geez I would think a different tactic would be tried. Apparently not.
It worked over at that r place but that place is structured differently. They will try more tactics. I suggest that we all be on the lookout for extremist posts and report them immediately. Anyone calling for violence or lawbreaking is not your friend.

IMO
1631999498845.png

I wonder how all these new people have so much time to go on posting sprees.
Yeah, for someone who claimed that he just got to town from Texas and had so much unpacking to do, he sure seemed like he had plenty-o-time to $hit all over a dozen threads in one day and rack up 100+ posts in the doing... 🤔

Yeah, for someone who claimed that he just got to town from Texas and had so much unpacking to do, he sure seemed like he had plenty-o-time to $hit all over a dozen threads in one day and rack up 100+ posts in the doing... 🤔
I heard acting lessons aren't that expensive.

So...
Nice one, Bam, sure to win friends and influence people. I guess you don't know really how the Chinese viewed it, as they don't speak English, right? BTW, China has a 100% ban on ANY firearms ownership by its citizens, whereas the UK has over 6,000,000 people who shoot their own guns for business or pleasure, or both, like me. I have twenty-three guns, BTW, but no shotguns.

To put that into perspective, that's about 1/12th of the population - not too shabby for a country that's had THREE mass shootings in the last 35 years, and none at all before that.

More people have been shot dead in Chicago so far this year than the total in the whole of UK since the year 2000.

But, hey, don't let those figures ruin your story, eh?

Anyhow, 'Yellowstone', 'open carry', 'shocked British tourists' yadda yadda yadda - it has gotten soooooooooooooooooo old - gets trotted out at least once a year on the netty. :s0161:
I did specifically say a "british couple" and not british people in general.

However, they did have the stereotypical messed up British teeth, looked a little inbred, and like they eat too much fish and chips, and roast beef. So maybe they do represent Brits.

Y'all aren't very excellent to new people, huh? I've never even talked with you.
I guess I am a little confused with this statement.

You come in as a newbee, start talking a little 'trash' and then you accuse people of not being 'excellent' to new people ?

Have you ever been 'new' to anything ? Like a job, a military post/unit, a new group of friends, a club or organization? RARELY have I been to a new 'place' in life and been treated necessarily 'excellently' by all involved.

In case you have never experienced this it's always a good idea to have your 'hat in your hands' and maybe be a little humble in your new surroundings, take some time to figure out who is who instead of coming in with an attitude and start slingin' chit because all that is going to do is get it thrown right back at you.

Take a few days 'off', think about it and come back and try again with a different perspective.....

I wait to base any judgment on anyone until they open their mouths or do something. Then again it never fails to make me laugh when someone thinks their opinion whether certain Americans should move to certain states or areas matters in the least. Great thing about freedom, I don't have to ask for anyone's permission.
People also have a right to vent and beotch, same as you have been doing. The problem for the forum is that, when it is at each other, it creates a hostile atmosphere that looks bad to outsiders and anti-gunners, letting the latter know that we don't have our chit together. Also makes it not fun to be here and read threads.

I like you Manny. We share a love of good food. But I'm troubled by the trend of your interaction with some members. Remember... honey, not acid. I'd like to see you make more friends than enemies. You are ALWAYS going to hear/read resentment of newcomer residents. Just be glad you are not from Kommiefornia. Advice is still to not take people beotching as personal.

As someone that many times feels obligated to express myself, I can highly recommend the "IGNORE" feature.

Last Edited:
I'm very glad to hear you chose to get vaccinated. In the latest surge of Covid patients in CdA requiring hospitalization, 97% had not been vaccinated. According to Kootenai Health. We're not talking about people with the sniffles. These are people sick enough to be admitted, some on ventilators. Many probably thought they'd be okay walking around without masks.
Ok I see everybody read the same article and yes Kootenai medical is some what full but no more than usual on a day to day basis but folks with Covid there where only 3 in ICU and the rest came in for other issues and tested positive for Covid, they did not come in for Covid they just tested positive and most have been sent home. Then there was a big issue that we sent folks to Spokane as we where just so full but KXLY news called Spokane and it was not true, we always send folks to Spokane if they have issues they are more an expert at but is was no more than normal. Media Hype!

Two reasons Hospital is full the first is the major influx of people moving into the area rumored to be around 30 to 35 thousand in the last two years between Coeur d Alene, Post falls and Sand Point the hospital has not staffed for that many new folks but are working on it. That is a small city's worth of folks in a short time span.

The second reason is part of the first and they are under staffed big time last time I checked there was 534 openings in the whole Kootenai medical operation not just the hospital but the Heart clinic, orthopedics and so on down to house keeping. They do not have the staff and nobody wants to work so nobody is applying.
Its the same every where as you will see on almost every business they have help wanted signs.
When this JAB mandate goes into place the hospital will loose even more folks as many of the staff moved up here from Boise when they mandated it and said they will quit if they did it here. That is why they have not done it yet.

If your worried about the VID I hate to tell you but there has been a high number of breakthrough cases reported in Spokane and Coeur d Alene in the last 3 to 4 weeks so even the protected are not protected.
3 of my family members and another 3 folks I work with and their significant others all in Spokane Valley.

These are the ones I know personally but we keep hearing of others but have not verified as of yet.

Edit last sentence

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews