JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well it's in my neighborhood now, yesterday I got attacked by a crazy lady and she sicked her dog on me. I walk my dog several times a day at the park just three blocks from my house. yesterday when I showed up I hadn't been out of my car 3 to 5 seconds and some crazy lady was already screaming at me From 200 feet away that her dog was vicious and would kill my dog I told her not to worry My dog is well trained And wouldn't bother her and I started to walk the opposite direction Well she continue to follow me screaming profanities at me calling me every name in the book she could think of. as I had almost completed 1/4 mile lap I was keeping track of where she was since she was behind me kind of out of sight and as I turned around one of the times we made eye contact and she came completely unglued charged at me and closed the 100' while still wildly yelling. I told my dog to stay I took several paces towards her to create a gap between the two dogs and as soon as she got close enough she started doing the windmill haymaker thing which was really of no consequence I was able to keep my hands in her face and chest to keep some gap and then she started urging her dog to sick me which it did, it didn't end up biting me but it end up ripping my shirt basically completely off. while fighting her dog off and a half half assed attempt at staying out of her windmill punches I was able to get my phone out and get a picture of her face which really pissed her off but luckily two older fellas came over to separate things up, we split and she turned and left with a party note that she knows where I live and is going to destroy my property . Of course I call the police and wait at the park for them to show up about 15 minutes later I get a call and as we all know the police are underfunded and overworked and he didn't even want to come out and make a report since he knew that if there was no bodily harm and no weapon used the DA would not file charges I hope all these Democrats are happy with a bubblegum hole they've created. It's going to be a real chore trying to start my business someplace else but I got to get out of here this is beyond rediculius
Edit: i forgot to add a lady got a video of it she is supposed to send me. She said she is a mental health worker and cloud tell this was going to get real and must have got a good bit of it since the video was too long to come thru on a text.

Last Edited:
Buddy from Gresham told me he heard his first fatal gunshots from his house just off 122nd this summer.

Fatal shooting a couple blocks from my sons home in East Vancouver last week.

A punch to the nose would have brought her back to reality…. ;)
Truthfully im very dissapointed in my performance and i am/will take steps to improve. But in the moment so much is happening im fending off two opponents while my brain is running scenarios and listing possible consequences for each and in this backward run cespool if id knocked all her teeth out there is a chance id either be put in handcuffs or later sued. Running the scene over in my head i do think it escalated in large part due to me just pusyfooting around and only fending off with 30% or so if i had gone full force and just blown her off her feet with the first shove and shown some power it might have stoped the attack right there.

Sounds like you did a good job handling the situation. After having a dog attack me when walking my dog with my son I started carrying mace as well as my usual firearm. If that were to ever happen again I'd likely deploy the mace.

Don't psych yourself up over not taking more force, you are right to think that you'd likely be the one arrested and or on the guilty side in court if you had. Today's DAs and judges seem to think escalating situations is only OK if the initial aggressor does it and not the ACTUAL victim.

Sounds like you did a good job handling the situation. After having a dog attack me when walking my dog with my son I started carrying mace as well as my usual firearm. If that were to ever happen again I'd likely deploy the mace.

Don't psych yourself up over not taking more force, you are right to think that you'd likely be the one arrested and or on the guilty side in court if you had. Today's DAs and judges seem to think escalating situations is only OK if the initial aggressor does it and not the ACTUAL victim.
I agree mace is now added to my carry as i think it would have been a great option for this scenario.

Truthfully im very dissapointed in my performance and i am/will take steps to improve. But in the moment so much is happening im fending off two opponents while my brain is running scenarios and listing possible consequences for each and in this backward run cespool if id knocked all her teeth out there is a chance id either be put in handcuffs or later sued. Running the scene over in my head i do think it escalated in large part due to me just pusyfooting around and only fending off with 30% or so if i had gone full force and just blown her off her feet with the first shove and shown some power it might have stoped the attack right there.
19EEF96F-3B05-4A0F-A193-6B4028258098.jpeg

Well it's in my neighborhood now, yesterday I got attacked by a crazy lady and she sicked her dog on me. I walk my dog several times a day at the park just three blocks from my house. yesterday when I showed up I hadn't been out of my car 3 to 5 seconds and some crazy lady was already screaming at me From 200 feet away that her dog was vicious and would kill my dog I told her not to worry My dog is well trained And wouldn't bother her and I started to walk the opposite direction Well she continue to follow me screaming profanities at me calling me every name in the book she could think of. as I had almost completed 1/4 mile lap I was keeping track of where she was since she was behind me kind of out of sight and as I turned around one of the times we made eye contact and she came completely unglued charged at me and closed the 100' while still wildly yelling. I told my dog to stay I took several paces towards her to create a gap between the two dogs and as soon as she got close enough she started doing the windmill haymaker thing which was really of no consequence I was able to keep my hands in her face and chest to keep some gap and then she started urging her dog to sick me which it did, it didn't end up biting me but it end up ripping my shirt basically completely off. while fighting her dog off and a half half assed attempt at staying out of her windmill punches I was able to get my phone out and get a picture of her face which really pissed her off but luckily two older fellas came over to separate things up, we split and she turned and left with a party note that she knows where I live and is going to destroy my property . Of course I call the police and wait at the park for them to show up about 15 minutes later I get a call and as we all know the police are underfunded and overworked and he didn't even want to come out and make a report since he knew that if there was no bodily harm and no weapon used the DA would not file charges I hope all these Democrats are happy with a bubblegum hole they've created. It's going to be a real chore trying to start my business someplace else but I got to get out of here this is beyond rediculius
Edit: i forgot to add a lady got a video of it she is supposed to send me. She said she is a mental health worker and cloud tell this was going to get real and must have got a good bit of it since the video was too long to come thru on a text.
Holy crap sorry to hear this! She was psycho or on drugs or both. Don't worry about how you did. We have a built in "don't hit a woman/don't hurt a person" response. It's a normal human response. I will say her dog is lucky to still be alive.

It has gotten nuts around here and I've seen psychos just like ur talking about. A case in point is just a couple days ago a crazy woman tried to steal a 6 year old child from some Pdx weekend visitors. She kept claiming it was her son. Nuts!

Portland area is now like a magnet for these people for the entire U.S., "bring us your psychos, anarchists, addicts, your huddled homeless masses..."

Last Edited:
Glad there was no blood drawn! As it reads, it looks like you did the correct action as best as you could. Few of us ever experience this kind of interaction enough to 'know' how to handle it and be happy, so do not be too disappointed. I consider being trained and being prepared to be very different paths to a situation. As it reads, it seems you showed restraint which is a testament to your intelligence, not too many people have that. Good luck, to whatever may follow from that encounter.

"Engage your brain before you engage your mouth, thereby, stifling your actions." Staff. SGT Spencer, JROTC Instructor. (Best teacher I ever had.)

Sometimes de-escalation feels like letting the crazy win. It's a crazy world. Your freedom is not worth the momentary stroke to your ego.

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." ― Mark Twain

You did great! Don't beat yourself up with hindsight. The only thing I would have done different is I always carry POM pepper spray, the kind that streams out to 25' so I can bless them with the hot sauce before they get too close. It's supposed to work great on dogs too!! My wife carries one for her walks for the aggressive/territorial dogs.

Also available on Ebay IIRC. And don't forget to buy the antidote wipes in case you get some in your own face.

1629990686799.png

Last Edited:
Mentally ill / Crazy people are the most dangerous.
No qualms, no filter, no remorse, no consciousness...

What do you call a mental patient who murders someone...?

"In crisis."

:rolleyes:

Crazy time we live in, these days, its almost as if we cannot go outside with a GoPro camera recording everything in case some nut job like this lady and her dog decides to attack us for no reasons and we need a recorded video of what happened.

Good thing you did not hurt her or the attacking dog, otherwise you might be buried in lawsuits.

As things stand now, she openly threatened you with witness around, and it sounds like one even has a video recorded. So if she shows up on your property to attack you and get blasted by a 12 gauge, it'll be a lot less messy in the court since this will be a planned assault by her.

The only thing I would have done different is I always carry POM pepper spray, the kind that streams out to 25' so I can bless them with the hot sauce before they get too close. It's supposed to work great on dogs too!! My wife carries one for her walks for the aggressive/territorial dogs.
I like this idea, I think I'll go get some for times when wife and I walk outside. Neighborhood is pretty nice but you never know.
Maybe a taser too, because its a lot more fun. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top