JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0002::s0002:

Would never use paracord!. You'd strangle yourself/get strangled by someone else. 550 cord is way too strong for use as a necklace. You need to use the ball/chain necklace, or if you don't like that, use a much lighter cordage that will snap under lighter loads. As a rock climber, mountaineer, and whitewater kayaker, I have used these much lighter nylon cords for safety knives to cut away ropes and webbing, for hanging radios around my neck on larger expeditions, and for cutting myself out of my boat when I got pinned against a rock and was going under with my legs trapped by the kayak wrapped around the boulder. A heavier cord would have strangled me on many of those occasions. In others, I couldn't even have ripped it off my neck to deploy the knife to save my azz...

NO PARACORD!!!
I would think Sobo would have the Flavor Flav clock hanging around his neck and radio on his shoulder or ghetto blaster?

Just looked that knife up, dang that's a pricey piece! But I can see that the clip on the sheath provides for deep concealment
They are expensive. I've spent plenty of money looking for a fixed blade that I could comfortably carry. The Amtac is well worth the money. Depending on the sheath you get (I got both) they conceal different on the waistline.

In regards to lifting if you're bending at the waist a lot I go with the deep conceal (pocket carry) on my waistline. If I am not going to be bending a ton I use the standard sheath which exposes more of the handle of the knife.

Speaking only from my experiences it's the best all around defensive blade and can be easily carried in every situation/environment I find myself in so far.

I posed the blades where they would sit on your waistline depending on the sheath used.

Black - deep conceal.
Gray - standard.

C8444EDE-D04A-419A-81D3-32D0166D6B6F.jpeg

:s0002::s0002:

Would never use paracord!. You'd strangle yourself/get strangled by someone else. 550 cord is way too strong for use as a necklace. You need to use the ball/chain necklace, or if you don't like that, use a much lighter cordage that will snap under lighter loads. As a rock climber, mountaineer, and whitewater kayaker, I have used these much lighter nylon cords for safety knives to cut away ropes and webbing, for hanging radios around my neck on larger expeditions, and for cutting myself out of my boat when I got pinned against a rock and was going under with my legs trapped by the kayak wrapped around the boulder. A heavier cord would have strangled me on many of those occasions. In others, I couldn't even have ripped it off my neck to deploy the knife to save my azz...

NO PARACORD!!!
Really glad you're still with us!

They are expensive. I've spent plenty of money looking for a fixed blade that I could comfortably carry. The Amtac is well worth the money. Depending on the sheath you get (I got both) they conceal different on the waistline.

In regards to lifting if you're bending at the waist a lot I go with the deep conceal (pocket carry) on my waistline. If I am not going to be bending a ton I use the standard sheath which exposes more of the handle of the knife.

Speaking only from my experiences it's the best all around defensive blade and can be easily carried in every situation/environment I find myself in so far.

I posed the blades where they would sit on your waistline depending on the sheath used.

Black - deep conceal.
Gray - standard.

View attachment 1372044
Thank you! You ever need to regularly oil them or check for rust? Wish they made a sort of diving knife finish for gym carry knives.

Thank you! You ever need to regularly oil them or check for rust? Wish they made a sort of diving knife finish for gym carry knives.
I wipe them down and check them on a regular basis along with all my other EDC items. The way I dress I normally have a piece of garment between my skin and gear to avoid direct contact/moisture etc. but it still happens obviously. I have had the blade a few months now with no issues to this point.

The downside to stainless like your flatware is made of is the metal will not hold and edge. In the warm weather here my EDC knife's will need extra care from getting wet. Easy enough to take care of and even if one does get neglected for too long easy to clean up. Have to guess this is why you don't see many made from stainless that will not rust. If they did too many buyers would complain about how they would not hold an edge. This little thing weighs 5 Oz's loaded. LONG ago when I bought it Wife used it for a couple years carried in her bra. Be easy for a gal to carry in one of those sports bra's now. Not much gun but, I bet getting plugged with one would have changed that scums mind about wanting to rape her. I VERY seldom still carry this thing but can't bring myself to sell it as it just works so damn well and is so damn small and light. I have to be almost able to touch something to hit it but a situation like that gal found herself in? She may have been able to send him running off bleeding for his efforts.

NAA.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads