JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She is obviously a capable woman. My hope is that she has a big family, lots of brothers, cousins, uncles, father figures, who will do the necessary.

Was obvious the woman was gonna get raped and she was in fear for her life. Shoulda shot him...
Woulda saved his next victim all the trouble, cuz you know he's gonna walk and try it again... :s0092:

"Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na
Hey hey hey, goodbye"

Screenshot_20230223_164029_DuckDuckGo-01.jpeg

Good for her, that POS deserves to not walk this earth after that. He punched his ticket to a one way ride attempting to do what we can ALL clearly see he was trying to do. It was no "attack". He was trying to sexually assault her.

I'm glad she fended off that POS.
She handled herself well!

Luckily he was smaller and she had strength and skill. I'd implore her to carry a neck knife to the gym from now on. He deserved 19 stabs to the throat.
Companies or people should reach out to her and provide her something if she was/is willing to accept free gear.

Good for her, that POS deserves to not walk this earth after that. He punched his ticket to a one way ride attempting to do what we can ALL clearly see he was trying to do. It was no "attack". He was trying to sexually assault her.

I'm glad she fended off that POS.
She handled herself well!

Luckily he was smaller and she had strength and skill. I'd implore her to carry a neck knife to the gym from now on. He deserved 19 stabs to the throat.
Companies or people should reach out to her and provide her something if she was/is willing to accept free gear.
Neck knife is just something an attacker can grab and strangle you with. If you control the neck you control the body.

I would advise against things hanging around the neck. Unless they break away easily. Hence the reason I wear clip on ties when in formal attire.

Neck knife is just something an attacker can grab and strangle you with. If you control the neck you control the body.

I would advise against things hanging around the neck. Unless they break away easily. Hence the reason I wear clip on ties when in formal attire.
Yeah, I won't put a noose around my neck either.

Idk, the ball chain necklaces break away fairly easily. I'd still think a tool on hand is better than her bare hands. Skill can only do so much until size factors in.. where as a tool can be a force equalizer so long as she trains with it.

Idk, the ball chain necklaces break away fairly easily. I'd still think a tool on hand is better than her bare hands. Skill can only do so much until size factors in.. where as a tool can be a force equalizer so long as she trains with it.
So carry it on your waist. Not your neck. Those ball and chain necklaces will break at the clasp. But that's not a guarantee I would put my life on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top