I got a new handgun that just hit the market.

Reactions
I liked the video, not sure if the gun shooting or the music was the best part. :)

So never heard of this manufacture, is it a decent gun, does it feel cheap? I always get a little weary of off brands?

Let us know how it works out.

Looks kind of cool.

Reactions
Why do they put cheesy music behind ANY videos where what you really want to hear is the "action" going on in the video itself?? I mean come on, I want to hear how she sounds... wait... maybe I'd better re-phrase that. :eek:

Reactions
Interestingly I often see guns come on the market up in Canada months before I see them offered down here... Anyone know why that might be? Here's a link to a Canadian company that's been selling the same or similar pistols for awhile now: <broken link removed>

Reactions
Interestingly I often see guns come on the market up in Canada months before I see them offered down here... Anyone know why that might be? Here's a link to a Canadian company that's been selling the same or similar pistols for awhile now: <broken link removed>
Canada has less import restrictions. Thank you Clinton for that one :s0154:

It comes in .45 also, but it only holds 9 rounds.

I will have it at the Vancouver gunshow today and tomorrow along with a new tactical shotgun.
Tactical shotgun eh? Is that also from ATI? Or is it one of these:

982.gif

982 Hawk

Those new pistols have really tweaked my interest, are there any reviews of them anyone has found online?

Here's some more pics that I've found:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom