JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When does it end?

1704348758120.png

With safe full of guns. I got into it last November and it is finally slowing down. Never owned a gun before.
I know exactly how you feel. Just bought 7 in the last month. At a point where I know I can't carry them all but it's nice to have. Maybe collecting

I just bought a gun in the last year and have been spiraling down the rabbit hole ever since! When does it end? LOL
Humans have been aiming and throwing stuff from before they we were human. Even chimps will throw rocks or sticks at snakes. And caged chimps are notorious for throwing their feces at their keepers if they feel displeased with them, and being quite accurate too. Most of our major sports involve aiming and throwing something. Football, basketball, baseball, etc. And other recreations such as marbles, jacks, darts, pool, etc. I think the drive to aim and throw at this point is built into our very DNA. So once you discover how much fun shooting is, it never ends. Take my word for it. I'm pushing 78.

Welcome from the gun-totin' old broad contingent.

Humans have been aiming and throwing stuff from before they we were human. Even chimps will throw rocks or sticks at snakes. And caged chimps are notorious for throwing their feces at their keepers if they feel displeased with them, and being quite accurate too. Most of our major sports involve aiming and throwing something. Football, basketball, baseball, etc. And other recreations such as marbles, jacks, darts, pool, etc. I think the drive to aim and throw at this point is built into our very DNA. So once you discover how much fun shooting is, it never ends. Take my word for it. I'm pushing 78.

Welcome from the gun-totin' old broad contingent.
Thank you.

If you're young and unmarried then fall in love with and marry a 2A hating woman, that is when it could end for you.
Reality bites. Vote responsibly.
If you are young and unmarried, ask about interest in guns early enough in any relationship so you don't fall in love and marry a 2A hating women. Fringe benefit--A woman who is sensible about guns may be sensible about other things too. And when you say you think you need another gun when you already have dozens, instead of balking she immediately understands and explains how she thinks she needs another gun too.

If you are young and unmarried, ask about interest in guns early enough in any relationship so you don't fall in love and marry a 2A hating women. Fringe benefit--A woman who is sensible about guns may be sensible about other things too. And when you say you think you need another gun when you already have dozens, instead of balking she immediately understands and explains how she thinks she needs another gun too.
Lawdy!!! Years ago that's the way I thought life was supposed to be when you got married.
Nice to know. :s0062:

If you're in a serious relationship and don't know her outlook on guns, it's not serious and you're only thinking with the, uhh, well, the other brain. I would certainly hope any single guy that's dating knows this about any woman he's dating.
Unfortunately that's not true....I'm afraid I've already passed my obsession on to my offspring, it will carry on FOREVER! (the kid in the sandlots voice)
For Ev Er! It's like three words. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR