JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ATI FS9
18+1 compensated 9mm.
DSC00831.jpg
DSC00832.jpg
DSC00834.jpg
DSC00833.jpg

I liked the video, not sure if the gun shooting or the music was the best part. :)

So never heard of this manufacture, is it a decent gun, does it feel cheap? I always get a little weary of off brands?

Let us know how it works out.

Looks kind of cool.

Why do they put cheesy music behind ANY videos where what you really want to hear is the "action" going on in the video itself?? I mean come on, I want to hear how she sounds... wait... maybe I'd better re-phrase that. :eek:

Interestingly I often see guns come on the market up in Canada months before I see them offered down here... Anyone know why that might be? Here's a link to a Canadian company that's been selling the same or similar pistols for awhile now: <broken link removed>

Interestingly I often see guns come on the market up in Canada months before I see them offered down here... Anyone know why that might be? Here's a link to a Canadian company that's been selling the same or similar pistols for awhile now: <broken link removed>

Canada has less import restrictions. Thank you Clinton for that one :s0154:

It comes in .45 also, but it only holds 9 rounds.

I will have it at the Vancouver gunshow today and tomorrow along with a new tactical shotgun.

Tactical shotgun eh? Is that also from ATI? Or is it one of these:

982.gif

982 Hawk

Those new pistols have really tweaked my interest, are there any reviews of them anyone has found online?

Here's some more pics that I've found:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA