JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
O yes I am proud of myself that no one has a NORTH WEST PERCISION BARREL.. and I am a canuck made in Liberty Lake! WA I went to the mouse poop files. anyone out there shooting ONE? I asked the great north west and no one had an answer. are these barrels rare like a steak.... or not nowen ..... or just back yard junk.... mine looks top of the line will have to shoot it some day... the year was 2001. that it was made.... ring a bell? October.

O yes I am proud of myself that no one has a NORTH WEST PERCISION BARREL.. and I am a canuck made in Liberty Lake! WA I went to the mouse poop files. anyone out there shooting ONE? I asked the great north west and no one had an answer. are these barrels rare like a steak.... or not nowen ..... or just back yard junk.... mine looks top of the line will have to shoot it some day... the year was 2001. that it was made.... ring a bell? October.

What? Did i miss something?

Its very interesting.... that a person in the northwest made super good Barrels in the north west for a very short time and no one even knows ..or as I see bought them... sad .... any nwb... owners... I think not.. scarce as chickin teeth I see. but some people do have them where they went?... very Interesting. Did they go to Iraqi?

This is very interesting.... does anyone have a northwest Barrel? They are gone........ but I am looking for the few that got them!

No Im speaking nwb..... barrels there seems to be a void... and a stup[id stick... on the brain .... I went out of the box in o1 and went to un barrel maker in the north west.... not like the brothers... and I ask Q..... and I get slander... I have a nwb.... and you will never have it but I think ther are some out there ....but this is a very strange can of worms..?

Why do you say this?...... All I want is anyone that has a north west Pres..Barrel and how does it shoot and I get Slander WHY? AS I see it this person could of died in the Iraqi war and you slander things ....maybe why America is going to ****>

First Post

What? Did i miss something?

Me too..

That post is why I was joking with you. Believe me, I have no problem with Canada and have spent considerable time in the Columbia Ice Fields and Yoho.

..it's just that I can't understand your post - at all...

Why do you say this?...... All I want is anyone that has a north west Pres..Barrel and how does it shoot and I get Slander WHY? AS I see it this person could of died in the Iraqi war and you slander things ....maybe why America is going to ****>

Don't know about that barrel Maxx, but have to agree with ya about where America is going.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top