JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
O yes I am proud of myself that no one has a NORTH WEST PERCISION BARREL.. and I am a canuck made in Liberty Lake! WA I went to the mouse poop files. anyone out there shooting ONE? I asked the great north west and no one had an answer. are these barrels rare like a steak.... or not nowen ..... or just back yard junk.... mine looks top of the line will have to shoot it some day... the year was 2001. that it was made.... ring a bell? October.

O yes I am proud of myself that no one has a NORTH WEST PERCISION BARREL.. and I am a canuck made in Liberty Lake! WA I went to the mouse poop files. anyone out there shooting ONE? I asked the great north west and no one had an answer. are these barrels rare like a steak.... or not nowen ..... or just back yard junk.... mine looks top of the line will have to shoot it some day... the year was 2001. that it was made.... ring a bell? October.

What? Did i miss something?

Its very interesting.... that a person in the northwest made super good Barrels in the north west for a very short time and no one even knows ..or as I see bought them... sad .... any nwb... owners... I think not.. scarce as chickin teeth I see. but some people do have them where they went?... very Interesting. Did they go to Iraqi?

This is very interesting.... does anyone have a northwest Barrel? They are gone........ but I am looking for the few that got them!

No Im speaking nwb..... barrels there seems to be a void... and a stup[id stick... on the brain .... I went out of the box in o1 and went to un barrel maker in the north west.... not like the brothers... and I ask Q..... and I get slander... I have a nwb.... and you will never have it but I think ther are some out there ....but this is a very strange can of worms..?

Why do you say this?...... All I want is anyone that has a north west Pres..Barrel and how does it shoot and I get Slander WHY? AS I see it this person could of died in the Iraqi war and you slander things ....maybe why America is going to ****>

First Post

What? Did i miss something?

Me too..

That post is why I was joking with you. Believe me, I have no problem with Canada and have spent considerable time in the Columbia Ice Fields and Yoho.

..it's just that I can't understand your post - at all...

Why do you say this?...... All I want is anyone that has a north west Pres..Barrel and how does it shoot and I get Slander WHY? AS I see it this person could of died in the Iraqi war and you slander things ....maybe why America is going to ****>

Don't know about that barrel Maxx, but have to agree with ya about where America is going.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads