JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sounds like he has a Northwest Precision barrel and is wanting to know what kind of quality it is and that he is wondering why no one has heard of this company since this is the Northwest and this is NWFA.

If you'd like to know a barrel maker in the northwest that produces top quality barrels.... we have Benchmark Barrels in Arlington, WA. They are as good as anything out there... and I've used Shilen, Kreiger, Douglas, Lilja etc.

I'm sure they are all good, but I don't think his dilema is trying to find a good barrel it's wanting to know if the one he has is quality.

Maxx, maybe a pic of the stamping on the barrel would help or be very specific. A google search didn't really turn anything up except for a post on ifish.net. A guy was saying he bought one in 338 I believe and said it was a great barrel. Thats all I got, sorry man.

Why do you say this?...... All I want is anyone that has a north west Pres..Barrel and how does it shoot and I get Slander WHY? AS I see it this person could of died in the Iraqi war and you slander things ....maybe why America is going to ****>

I love this guy.
He comes in making about as much sense as a crackhead trying to explain quantum physics, insults the entire country, and then leaves disgruntled.

Maxx said:
Im out of here!

Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads