JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8lbs for $240 plus haz mat . still cheaper than 400 if you bought 8- one pound containers. Its out there for a bit less if ya look. Fifty is a bit high. But, you are helping local economies, so you get points for that.

Isn't this a know scam website?

Midwest Reloads is a known SCAM. Red Flag No. 1, they have everything available, including discontinued IMR powders that are no longer sold. Red Flag No. 2, the price seems like a bargain compared to legitimate sellers (Midway, Powder Valley, Grafs, etc), Red Flag No. 3, they don't take credit cards.

Don't touch these guys with a 20 foot pole. There are many others like them, bilking people out of their money with no intention of delivering anything. Follow the three Red Flag Rules that I've outlined above.

Hodgdon had some on there website a little bit ago. Was able to snag 5 1lb bottles.
This offering, directly through Hodgdon, was legit. It didn't last long at $47 a bottle plus shipping plus Hazmat. Stick powders are very hard to get these days, you have to pay what you have to pay.

This offering, directly through Hodgdon, was legit. It didn't last long at $47 a bottle plus shipping plus Hazmat. Stick powders are very hard to get these days, you have to pay what you have to pay.
Yes it was legit as I was one of those people that ordered imr8208xbr and have already received the shipment. I was down to only having a couple lbs left and a few rifles that like that powder so I buy it now or wait till I am out and risk not finding any or the price going up again. Ended up getting the max amount allowed at 5. 1lb bottles and a few other powders as I was already paying the steep shipping and hazmat charge.

Last Edited:
I stand corrected. MY BAD! I just duck ducky go-d it and saw that and saw they took cards and didn't look fishy at first glance. DONT GO TO MIDWEST RELOADS
Usually you can tell (scam sites) with them only taking paypal or zelle or that garbage.
SORYY to Lead in the wrong direction.
I've been getting spoiled by using old knowledge for my powder price charts too. AS well as Getting the cheap de-milled and pull down powders that have been real good for what I do..
I'm a dummy. See what a fire my tongue just started.

Yes it was legit as I was one of those people that ordered imr8208xbr and have already received the shipment. I was down to only having a couple lbs left and a few rifles that like that powder so I buy it now or water till I am out and risk not finding any or the price going up again. Ended up getting the max amount allowed at 5. 1lb bottles and a few other powders as I was already paying the steep shipping and hazmat charge.
Yes, so long as you're already ordering one thing, if they have others you can use, it's advisable to maximize the expenditure for shipping. I looked at their shipping charges to the PNW when this opportunity came along; they seemed a bit on the high side. I like 8208, have used it, even still have some ammo downstairs that's loaded with it. These days, you've got to strike while the iron is hot. BlackdogGS said in his OP that he got some retail, so when Hodgdon got a shipment from OZ, some even filtered out into the retail stream but as I said earlier, at the warehouse it was gone the next day. Who knows when it will be back again?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top