JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are always more bikes, I put over 16K miles on my sport touring bike over the last year and am still commuting on it, I love it, best bike I've ever had. But I've had at least 20 motorcycles, sometimes 4 at once, and I loved them all even the ones that tried to kill me every chance they got.

I know how ya feel PBP.

Here is one that I got rid of...............It was a very sad day.

DSC00424.jpg

Giving up a good bike is a sad time! Hopefully, you can get another someday. Bikes and boats and guns and good dogs are things that make life worthwhile! Not counting thrilling lovers, of course.......................elsullo :D

Giving up a good bike is a sad time! Hopefully, you can get another someday. Bikes and boats and guns and good dogs are things that make life worthwhile! Not counting thrilling lovers, of course.......................elsullo :D

Sadly, I am starting to get to a point where I do not enjoy it. At least not in Portland. I am constantly feeling like I am in mortal danger in the city and do not have time to get too far out of it. I am at that age where I start to think more about the possible injuries too. :(

Sadly, I am starting to get to a point where I do not enjoy it. At least not in Portland. I am constantly feeling like I am in mortal danger in the city and do not have time to get too far out of it. I am at that age where I start to think more about the possible injuries too. :(

Yeah, I too had a LOT of close calls on my bike with idiot car drivers, until I made myself more noticable. I had a white helmet, and I put a shiny gold badge-like sticker on the front. I had a big white tour bike, and I put rectangular patches of brightly colored tape on the front and rear, red on one side and blue on the other side. Yes, it was the illusion of a police bike!

Suddenly, I had a LOT more space on the road because people noticed me for the first time! Nobody tailgated me anymore, and no oncoming traffic turned left in front of me anymore! I'm not a cop but I can play one on TV (highway)........................elsullo :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top