JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if would cheer you up any, you can give me the Mustang, that way you did something noble, helped a less fortunate guy out who doesn't have a Kawasaki or a Mustang :D You will be blessed with amazing karma and never have to be sad again. :s0114:

I remember when I exchanged my subaru with a cracked head gasket for the car I had now.. Gosh all the tears that went down my face.. Actually, I was crying for joy. I was amazed I got that thing to the dealer for high trade-in before it blew up.

I'm sorry for your loss. I liked the look and ergo of the Versys when I got to get on one. I sold my -14 a couple of months back to make more room for my Mustang and get some money to the local no-kill shelters. It was weird letting her go, but ultimately the right decision.

Any pics of the Mustang?

I'm sorry for your loss. I liked the look and ergo of the Versys when I got to get on one. I sold my -14 a couple of months back to make more room for my Mustang and get some money to the local no-kill shelters. It was weird letting her go, but ultimately the right decision.

Any pics of the Mustang?
Just this one that shows my plate cover. :)

Ponyplate2.jpg

Nice! How do you like it?

I picked my 03 up in Dec of 02. I drove over to my friend's dealership the night of the 3rd when the Snoqualmie Pass was bone dry, and by the time I got the car out of detail the following day at noon the Pass had two inches of snow on it. Talk about a fun drive home.

Nice! How do you like it?

I picked my 03 up in Dec of 02. I drove over to my friend's dealership the night of the 3rd when the Snoqualmie Pass was bone dry, and by the time I got the car out of detail the following day at noon the Pass had two inches of snow on it. Talk about a fun drive home.
I really like it. I kept thinking I was going to trade it in for a V8 come December but I do not think I am going to do it. Mainly because I think the new 2010 models look hideous (I bought this 2009 just because the new model was so ugly and I wanted one before it was too late) and because I am liking the V6. I got this one loaded with all the mechanical features of the higher end V8 so it is pretty tricked out. It has the upgraded suspension, larger tires, etc.

I was in Detroit last June when I saw the first '10 models and kept wondering WTH happened to the rear ends of those.

Nothing wrong w/ a V6. As long as it does the job and keeps rubber side down, you're golden.

I was in Detroit last June when I saw the first '10 models and kept wondering WTH happened to the rear ends of those.

Nothing wrong w/ a V6. As long as it does the job and keeps rubber side down, you're golden.

When I saw it the first time I thought to myself "Is that a new Toyota Supra?" When I saw it was the new Mustang I almost cried. What where they thinking?

"Global car" mentality now. I saw the memo but ignored it. Tis the times we live in (sigh.)

The SHO looks like a Fusion/Taurus/500 now. I guess it's supposed to be easily recognizable.....how, I'm not sure.

Man, I know how you feel. I had a 2002 Honda F4i for a while and it was the best bike I've ever owned. I can't wait till the day I'm able to return to two wheels.

Last April. My bike was getting heated grips installed and I was on my way to pick it up. It started snowing when I got a mile away from the dealer. Thankfully it wasn't too bad.

PictureorVideo008.jpg

If you see this one rolling around Portland, it's my old -14 I sold to the spouse of one of Portland's finest.

DSCN1082.jpg

And finally the little blue girl which doesn't come out much anymore. Just never seem to have time to enjoy her :(

If you see this rolling around portland or vancouver it's my old baby :(

Though I fully expect her to be wadded up in a scrap bin as I sold her to an 18 year old kid who took out a loan in his mother's name and was taking it straight to PIR to drag that night... Ohh the decisions we regret :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top