JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got 3 yards of Camo Fabric Depot's 500D US made Tiger Stripe Products Vietnam TS pattern...

Here with 0241 Tactical's Tadpole TS and TP21 gear mesh in two different Ranger Green tones
20230407_135013.jpg
Tiger Stripe Products top, 0241 bottom
20230407_135030.jpg
Tiger stripe Products watermark

20230407_140451.jpg
L to R; 0241, brown tint Ranger Green mesh, green tint Ranger Green mesh, Tiger Stripe Products.

The US made Tiger Stripe Products fabric has a more bold black and a more green olive to it. Since it was $19.99 a yard, I got 3 yards with flat rate shipping. I am thinking I will do a lot more project with the US made stuff before I decide what to use the Tadpole Tiger for.... since that particular fabric is way more expensive at $35 a yard. But.. I also have quite an amount of digital camos and lots of Woodland fabric and lots of solid greens and tans........ so someone help me by commissioning me to make more gear with these fabrics! :D only way to cure my hoarding tendencies with Cordura :s0140:

One component in the Green VN Tigerstripe pattern; a minimalist 4 AR mag panel to go onto a base. Unsure if I want ALICE webbing ends on the chest rig panel, or pockets for the old school Jungle First Aid insert and a radio, or to do 2 pistol mag pockets like this Eagle rig, but without velcro closures, and with the fabric pattern flaps instead of solid color webbing flaps. 20230427_232410.jpg Eagle Industries Chest Pouch .223  (4).jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews