JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, this seems super sketch to me, what do y'all think? Basically, it says PSE doesn't need to inform people why their rates go up due to recent green initiatives.....
And I worry the sheeple won't even notice.....

The big lie here is that CO2, an essential plant nutrient, is pollution.

Clearly dinosaurs were industrialized and contributed to global warming in that era :s0140: :rolleyes: ITS A JOKE ALL Y'ALLS :s0064:

Clearly dinosaurs were industrialized and contributed to global warming in that era :s0140: :rolleyes: ITS A JOKE ALL Y'ALLS :s0064:
Watched a couple of documentaries in the last few days which coincidentally pointed out that a couple of the worst times to be alive recently (geologically speaking) were the 14th century (Century of Crisis) and the 17th century (Little Ice Age). Both were periods of global cooling, and were characterized by famine, instability, and extreme hardship.

So, this seems super sketch to me, what do y'all think? Basically, it says PSE doesn't need to inform people why their rates go up due to recent green initiatives.....
And I worry the sheeple won't even notice.....

They are following an old script. This was done LONG ago to phones. The Gov wanted to give out free stuff so they added lots of taxes to the phones to pay for it. They did it the same way. At first trying to hide what was going on.

Utilities going up. This is my surprised face. :eek:
DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg

I don't know about you ? , but our planet at 0.04 % ( 400 part Per million ) of Co2 in the atmosphere ( insert sarcasm ) --> scares the hell out of me ...LOL . If the Dino's were dealing with 5x more, it would be Co2 @ 2000 parts Per Million . But I 'imagine ' there was more volcanic activity back a few ice ages ago.

Not taking into the equation the heating of Earth caused by that huge nuclear proton fusion exploding ball of fire that hangs above the earth out in space as the largest contributor to Earths heating . If I am not mistaken ?. water vapor is the next largest contributor to the 'coined phrase' Greenhouse Effect to planet Earth .
You also hear little to nothing discussed of all the heat trapped in planet earth, stored and constantly released called geothermal energy, and that big ball of heat known as the Earths Core
Hopefully the Earth stays hot, and never cools off, because all life will die if it did .
-

Climate Change . it just happens, Read History.jpg
-

Well, after about 30 seconds of lackadaisical research and 2 seconds of math done in my head, I've concluded that the average human exhales about 32 tons of CO2 during their lifetime. I think the best place to start the CO2 reduction process would be for anyone zealously concerned about taxing, legislating or vociferously demanding that I reduce my "carbon footprint" to lead by example and stop breathing.

Well, after about 30 seconds of lackadaisical research and 2 seconds of math done in my head, I've concluded that the average human exhales about 32 tons of CO2 during their lifetime. I think the best place to start the CO2 reduction process would be for anyone zealously concerned about taxing, legislating or vociferously demanding that I reduce my "carbon footprint" to lead by example and stop breathing.
1693070575849.png

To put it plainly . ..." If all do not conform. we will all die " . Is the same old line preached by Grifters since the beginning of recorded time .
and ( Me ) .. I just cant get into the over exaggerated sensationalized panic for all humans to come to unified agree that climate of Earth that is in constant motion/change is a malicious byproduct of humanity .
A FACT that I can not stress enough ---> A Tax, or Carbon Credit, or Carbon Trade, Government licensed buying/selling, or creation of Carbon as monetary Security, or attempted transforming Carbon to be a traded Commodity Futures , Hedge fund management, to reduce or remove Carbon from Earths atmosphere by put into the hands of the Brokerage Firms . It is just the next 'New Frontier' . A new design of old model of a wealth distribution mechanism designed to take wealth created from all of us . Because Grifters don't create. Grifters only take.

Indeed. There is no credible evidence, peer reviewed and confirmed by independent scientists(read, not paid off by pharm and hospital industries and politicians), that a human being's vaccination status has any effect on the climate :rolleyes:

There is a solution.

1693082383880.png

The climate changes. Proven fact. Heck, there even was once an ice bridge between Siberia and Alaska. Guess there were so many prehistoric campfires it melted it.
I will believe all the "catastrophe" prognosticators when I see they are ALL selling their oceanfront mansions/properties!

The climate changes. Proven fact. Heck, there even was once an ice bridge between Siberia and Alaska. Guess there were so many prehistoric campfires it melted it.
I will believe all the "catastrophe" prognosticators when I see they are ALL selling their oceanfront mansions/properties!
THAT is the part I am amazed they are able to pull off and still have hordes of followers. The VERY wealthy who preach this crap buy water front property while they tell everyone the waters are rising to wipe them out. They have to laughing their butts off at how that one is pulled and the rubes still follow them.

THAT is the part I am amazed they are able to pull off and still have hordes of followers. The VERY wealthy who preach this crap buy water front property while they tell everyone the waters are rising to wipe them out. They have to laughing their butts off at how that one is pulled and the rubes still follow them.
They also believe what's his name is capable of another four years.

They also believe what's his name is capable of another four years.
That is coming to an end soon. They liked having a guy who's mind was turning to mush as he is easy to control but, too much is coming to light to hide any more. Even the media being in the tank can no longer hide some of it. He will be forced to step down. Most likely he will announce he is just not going to run again and let them pick someone else. My best guess now is CA gov. Since they do NOT want the knee pad girl.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews