JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Note this is not the classified post just a general talk about what I will be selling.
As I have said I am going to be selling a massive collection I have.
over 13k primers large small etc.
Stuff they don't make anymore.
Stuff that you need.
Probably going to add a few thousand rounds of rare boxed ammo of different types.

Willing to trade most of my collection for cash and trade depending on
what you have of value, Gold, Classic cars or trucks. The lot is worth a lot.

Probably not going to see many deals like this ever again.

I am needing space as two large safes are full of just this.
I also know I will never be able to reload them all.

I am taking high quality pictures now and making lists. If you are interested let me know.
Meet in person only wont ship. If you have an online business or gun store you could probably 10x
the entire value selling individually.

Who is interested Message me or post here.
I know it will go to a good home ;)

20201229_203738.jpg 20201229_203755.jpg

Last Edited:
This is not the post for the sale its a general talk about it. I would like to trade but will throw out a price for the entire lot. Yes I have not seen someone selling something of this quantity on here the pictures are only a fraction of what I will be selling in the classified section.

My understanding is you are soliciting offers for trade or purchase. This is the wrong section for that. I can quote lines in your ad if you would like me to.

Then can someone move it to the classifieds section. Its not my official ad as that will have actual pictures and lists prices etc. This was a general forum section I wanted to talk about it and let people know I will be posting the stuff soon in the classifieds section .

You can reword the post and ask for assistance in valuing the lot prior to posting it in classifieds. To be of help we will need a better description of items, quantities and pictures will help.

Then can someone move it to the classifieds section. Its not my official ad as that will have actual pictures and lists prices etc. This was a general forum section I wanted to talk about it and let people know I will be posting the stuff soon in the classifieds section .
Yea, that's bad form.. if we want to see advertisements we know where to look. That somewhere is not here.

You can reword the post and ask for assistance in valuing the lot prior to posting it in classifieds. To be of help we will need a better description of items, quantities and pictures will help.
Thanks! Will do, Yes that was what I was wanting to do before posting it all in the classified section. A lot of it is also vintage stuff so its going to be hard to value because most people have not seen an unopened box like that in a while. Pics coming soon.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads