JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is sad is how many pro gun foks don't do squat except complain and whine. You are 100% dead on track.
We can fight harder and we can out last the buzzards. Running to Idaho, Montana and anyplace is BS. That is what the libs love to see. Makes me wonder sometimes............................................WTH ....who advocates running.......
Connecticut passed a bad law and the people there at least had the guts to tell the state to cram it up their posterior. Washingtonians should do the same thing and stand their ground and get that ignorant law overturned at the same time.
The 2nd SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED or did people forget that.
failure of 2/3 of the population to vote is disgraceful.

I agree with your statement Taku. When I heard the results election night my first thought was where can I move. After the pissed off part of me calmed down a notch or two, but not totally calm, I'm starting to think why let the b******* win? I think we can all say this is just the first shot fired in a long war, and yes, we lost, but we ALL need to saddle up and fight these idiots. We shouldn't be hanging our heads in defeat, but getting dog mad and be ready to fight the liberals and their crazy agenda. We need to have OUR voices heard long and loud in the capitol steps, we need to open our wallets up, ad we need to be vocal, talking to neighbors, friends , and family and be ready to counter the insanity. We are fighting for our rights here! Putting my soap box away now.

What is sad is how many pro gun foks don't do squat except complain and whine. You are 100% dead on track.
We can fight harder and we can out last the buzzards. Running to Idaho, Montana and anyplace is BS. That is what the libs love to see. Makes me wonder sometimes............................................WTH ....who advocates running.......
Connecticut passed a bad law and the people there at least had the guts to tell the state to cram it up their posterior. Washingtonians should do the same thing and stand their ground and get that ignorant law overturned at the same time.
The 2nd SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED or did people forget that.
failure of 2/3 of the population to vote is disgraceful.

I agree with your statement Taku. When I heard the results election night my first thought was where can I move. After the pissed off part of me calmed down a notch or two, but not totally calm, I'm starting to think why let the b******* win? I think we can all say this is just the first shot fired in a long war, and yes, we lost, but we ALL need to saddle up and fight these idiots. We shouldn't be hanging our heads in defeat, but getting dog mad and be ready to fight the liberals and their crazy agenda. We need to have OUR voices heard long and loud in the capitol steps, we need to open our wallets up, ad we need to be vocal, talking to neighbors, friends , and family and be ready to counter the insanity. We are fighting for our rights here! Putting my soap box away now.

Amen. I love this state and not about to give the best fishing and hunting and most scenic land in the US over to a bunch of Communist/Marxist POS yuppies. They can fing leave if they don't like us here. I am just going to get my damned tooth file out and take all the chunks of flesh I can, and keep my state.
These leftist Turds moved in here and are trying to take over and I am really sick of it. Time to make their lives the hell they do for us. Feed them their environmental crap right back to them and turn the tax tabe to everything they love make their lives here a pile of feces as they try to do to all of us.
If the leftists like it tax the hell out of it. then tax it again. They need to be hit when they don't see it coming.
Make the PNW a living hell for leftists. It can be done. Use some imagination. Anything goes. Time to turn it all around. If the left likes it screw it up beyond recognition. They have done it to us for years now.
Crank up that good old American ingenuity.
:s0040::s0084::s0149::s0018::s0118::s0118::s0118::s0121:

.Anyone here own a thumbtack factory ?:s0087:

Last Edited:
Well when I was growing up lets say 60 years ago, there was truth in media and now there is none! We need to put the truth back in media anyway we can. The liberals control the media and they can manipulate elections and as we seen anti-gun bills like I-594. I don't know how many time I read news articles that were straight out lies from, if I-594 was law the school shooting would not have happened and the I-591 would do away with background checks. We all know that it is bull, but until we get the media to be accurate in their reporting, this will continue to happen. When they publish lies they should be fined and or loose their license. I say a bill for truth in media would pass if we could get someone to start the ball rolling.:rolleyes:

Well when I was growing up lets say 60 years ago, there was truth in media and now there is none! We need to put the truth back in media anyway we can. The liberals control the media and they can manipulate elections and as we seen anti-gun bills like I-594. I don't know how many time I read news articles that were straight out lies from, if I-594 was law the school shooting would not have happened and the I-591 would do away with background checks. We all know that it is bull, but until we get the media to be accurate in their reporting, this will continue to happen. When they publish lies they should be fined and or loose their license. I say a bill for truth in media would pass if we could get someone to start the ball rolling.:rolleyes:

The media believes our 2nd amendment rights are limited to the technology of the day - muskets. I say lets limit their first amendment rights to the technology of the day, hand writing and printing presses. Maybe that will give them time to think and research instead of instantly spouting off whatever comes to their libtard collective brains.

Until we get truth in media, it wouldn't matter how much money we had for a war chest you could not even come close to all the adds run at will by the media at no charge to the passing of I-594. I say that those that control the media will almost always win by brain washing. Too many people think if the media says it then it's got to be true. Those days or over until we get them back.

It was lazy, ignorant, uneducated gun owners that was the problem. They didn't bother to read the text of 594, but by God, the did NOT miss one episode of Survivor, or Walking Dead, or Dancing With The Stars.....

yep. if the majority of WA state gun owners had voted AGAINST 594 it would not have passed.

well, we know better for the next round. don't waste time with rallies or sign waving. we need to hit the phone banks and call EVERY NRA member and EVERY republican in the state that we can.

I'm one of the few Life NRA members (x LEO and military) that always thought the radicals in our gun owning community were driving the average citizen toward an anti-gun owning stance. The urban commandos and open carry guys are driving Joe citizen away from our stance. I carry a concealed handgun, I was in a grocery store and in comes a guy w/ a hand cannon strapped to his belt. All he accomplished is scarring the living daylights out of all the families in the store. This type of behavior does not help our cause. He proved a point and created even more anti gun feelings among the sheeple. The sheep don't look at the fact that most crimes are committed w/ stolen firearms. Irresponsible gun owners are killing us. Buy a safe and secure your guns (and ammo). Most, it not all the school shooting have be done w/ unsecured family member's firearms. I-594 will not stops this, however the shooting in Marysville doomed us w/ I-594 w/ the uninformed masses. I'm afraid that this is just the beginning of the firearm restrictions in the great state of Washington.

Last Edited:
Lies in the media, because they are owned by liberal Mega-Corporations.. yes, that hurts us.

Idiots open carrying in an ominous way. (I open carry from time to time, but very discretely, and I'm very polite to those around me, and typically have my wife or children with me, and portray a very "Common Citizen" picture.. I have never had anything but positive responses, but I know the type you are talking about Iceberg, in fact, sometimes I suspect some of those retarded looking open carriers are just Liberals trying to get more stores to ban it.

It seems everybody I talk to understands that the mainstream media is 95% lies. So who is buying this? Old people with no computer, no understanding of what's happening in the world?

It definitely seems our younger generation understands these things, and votes accordingly. (All my children know, and in high school 99 out of 100 kids they go to school with distrust the media and government.)

I think if we could somehow turn more of the Puget Sound area into smarter voters we would be set.

On a side note, after reviewing WHERE the NRA spent most of their money, it looks like they lost a State, but won a Nation... so maybe there was a long term game plan in place there.

We'll see.

gun owners are our own worst enemies. every shot up sign, every wildfire set by shooters, every ND, every beligerent OC rambo in camo with slung AK. creates new anti-gunners.

gun owners want to be perceived as the good guys, well gun owners need to start acting like one.

gun owners are our own worst enemies. every shot up sign, every wildfire set by shooters, every ND, every beligerent OC rambo in camo with slung AK. creates new anti-gunners.

gun owners want to be perceived as the good guys, well gun owners need to start acting like one.

The overwhelming majority of gun owners do not do crap like you describe. A few bad apples are spoiling the bunch, and even you are letting the irresponsible minority spoil your opinion of the responsible majority.

Everyone start a letter deluge to your county sherrif, police chief, and state reps. Write a letter, have hundreds of copies made, and mail out weekly. Also fill their email boxes. Content to the popo should explain that you expect them to not enforce this unconstitutional p.o.s., and in these and all of the other letters to Olympia include, being unconstitutional makes it a non law. Quote previous court(including supreme)rulings:
"All laws which are repunant to the Constitution are null and void" Marbury v Madison

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislstion which would abrogate them". Miranda v Arizona

"An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protections; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never passed.". Norton v Shelby County.

Remind them that we are NOT a democracy, but a Constitutional Republic, and that our rights are not granted by the government nor the people, but they are garaunteed by the Constitution, and cannot be voted nor legislated away.
Remind them that this bill not only infringes on our 2A but on our right to privacy(4A) and our personal property(9A) as well. That no enforcement is possible without registration, and registration ALWAYS leads to confiscation, and that an attempt by government forces to confiscate firearms from the citizenry was the cause of bloodshed on Lexington Green, and the start of the FIRST American Revolution.
I WILL NOT COMPLY! Why? Because...FTTW!(shouldn't have to decipher that for some of you)

The overwhelming majority of gun owners do not do crap like you describe. A few bad apples are spoiling the bunch, and even you are letting the irresponsible minority spoil your opinion of the responsible majority.

I don't think he was trying to paint all gun owners as that sort, but what Usagi says is still true. Those few bad apples and the mess they leave behind are often the only part of the "gun culture" that non-shooters ever see.

Everyone start a letter deluge to your county sherrif, police chief, and state reps. Write a letter, have hundreds of copies made, and mail out weekly. Also fill their email boxes. Content to the popo should explain that you expect them to not enforce this unconstitutional p.o.s.,
I WILL NOT COMPLY! Why? Because...FTTW!(shouldn't have to decipher that for some of you)

Not to throw water on your fire, but who said it's unconstitutional? Has that yet been declared in a court of law? Decided by the state supreme court?
I don't believe so.

Until that time, let's ratchet down on the rhetoric. What you THINK and what I may THINK is a far cry from reality in the eyes of the court and legislature. And it's not a hot idea to be telling lawmen not to enforce the law. If they decided to not do that, it's their decision, and it won't have been reached as a result of citizen coercion.

Not to throw water on your fire, but who said it's unconstitutional? Has that yet been declared in a court of law? Decided by the state supreme court?
I don't believe so.

Until that time, let's ratchet down on the rhetoric. What you THINK and what I may THINK is a far cry from reality in the eyes of the court and legislature. And it's not a hot idea to be telling lawmen not to enforce the law. If they decided to not do that, it's their decision, and it won't have been reached as a result of citizen coercion.

Dave, I respect your opinion, but I-594 was declared unconstitutional on December 15th, 1791, when the Bill of Rights was ratified. Why we continue to let bureaucrats, billionaires and soccer moms dictate what we are "allowed" to do is beyond me. Limits on limitation were put in place 223 years ago. If the libtards don't like that, then they can pack a suitcase and swim back to Europe.

Dave, I respect your opinion, but I-594 was declared unconstitutional on December 15th, 1791, when the Bill of Rights was ratified. Why we continue to let bureaucrats, billionaires and soccer moms dictate what we are "allowed" to do is beyond me. Limits on limitation were put in place 223 years ago. If the libtards don't like that, then they can pack a suitcase and swim back to Europe.

Well, that's not the way it works. It would be nice if it did, but it doesn't and pontificating about it does not make it so.

But in response to the second part of your observation, what're we going to do, round them up and run them out? When we can't even get all of our own people to vote? That's right. Our own people didn't turn out as they should have.

Not quite certain what you have in mind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top