JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our society's aggrandizement of drinking is a massive trap that leaves (mostly young) citizens constantly exposed to losing their rights.
Awfully convenient, eh?

Oh , and every time you get behind the wheel just throw your rights out the window. It's nowhere near the level of protected status you enjoy sitting in your home.

If any crime that elected politicians decide to include in the prohibition list can suffice to strip constitutional rights; then the constitution is meaningless. It is intended to take certain decisions away from elected officials.

Elected politicians could simply add jaywalking, parking tickets, overdue library book fees, and voting Republican to the list of "crimes" that disqualify gun possession.

It will take years for the courts to define how much leeway elected officials have within this strategy.

The most difficult part of learning how to swim for me was....
Gettin' out of the bag of rocks my dad put me in...:eek: :D
Andy
Well, you probably chewed them rocks up and spat out the gravel, then clawed your way through the gunnysack and fashioned it into some modest underwear, and then speed-swam back to where your dad was standing with a fish that you caught in your mouth…. which impressed him just enough that you weren't just another daughter he'd have to feed and he brought you back home to mama.

Tell us about the time when he taught you how to stand flat-footed and pee clean over a dump-truck!

;):D

Well, you probably chewed them rocks up and spat out the gravel, then clawed your way through the gunnysack and fashioned it into some modest underwear, and then speed-swam back to where your dad was standing with a fish that you caught in your mouth…. which impressed him just enough that you weren't just another daughter he'd have to feed and he brought you back home to mama.

Tell us about the time when he taught you how to stand flat-footed and pee clean over a dump-truck!

;):D
A latter-day Davy Crockett, that's our Andy... complete with the tall tales about him. And I thought the version I heard was pee right THROUGH the dump truck... :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top