JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They can't win some states. I can't imagine they could anyways. Some states are so pro gun the anti gunners won't even step foot into these states.

That is true, some states the anti's won't even step foot in. We lost this battle, but the war is far from over. We, as law abiding citizens, need to be ready for the next round, get involved, talk to our representatives in Olympia and put them on notice that we are watching them. The hard left feels energized right now and I think they WILL over reach and try to impose more draconian regulations on the citizens of Washington, just like those in Washington DC, New Jersey, New York, Illinois, and California. We need to be ready to tell them NO! I am confident the agenda of these zealots is for FULL registration and eventually confiscation. I for one will stand up and give them a big fat middle finger! The question is how many others will stand and do likewise?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top