JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not cool! They are exactly right. If Texas fails to enforce the FIND laws it's meaningless and quite a slap in the face. I really hope Ruger continues to pressure the point.

Allowing companies that are willing to openly discriminate against American companies in a constitutionally protected industry... while profiting off the taxpayers... is not just failing to punish that activity but is really no different than, de facto, endorsing the practice.

Did this happen while Paxton was serving or under impeachment? The impeachment temporarily removed him from duty and it's completely possible some Commiehumper RINO underling decided they wanted WF owing them a favor.

Not saying that IS the answer but noting it's a question that does need to be asked.

Did this happen while Paxton was serving or under impeachment? The impeachment temporarily removed him from duty and it's completely possible some Commiehumper RINO underling decided they wanted WF owing them a favor.

Not saying that IS the answer but noting it's a question that does need to be asked.
Turns out there is a "Ruger Letter" that actually exists, and it looks like most of this happened back in 2021/22

This raises the question:

Should any financial institution that practices discrimination (by race, religion, legal commercial activity, or any other classification) not regulated by law, have access to coverage from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation?

No FDIC, most likely, no depositors.

Quit Wells Fargo years ago because, well, they suck.

Yup - dishonest and incompetent. I am surprised anybody does business with them given their history.
I remember when we took a mortgage out on our house…. A few months later WF bought the mortgage, so we didn't have a say in the matter…. I have three payments left (last one this December) and we own the house free and clear (except property tax and HO insurance, of course).

Wells Fargo back in the 70s and 80s was a great bank. they started out local and then regional. They were a great bak but when they took over First Interstate if I remember correctly and became a West Coast entire coverage things started to go downhill. Pretty soon they were not much better than BoA and frankly haven't changed much. I had an account for a few years now too long ago because of transfer issues and business loans. Was glad to close it and say good riddance about 7 months ago.

I remember when we took a mortgage out on our house…. A few months later WF bought the mortgage, so we didn't have a say in the matter…. I have three payments left (last one this December) and we own the house free and clear (except property tax and HO insurance, of course).
UPDATE:

Earlier this morning I just….

PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE!!

:s0073:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show