JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wayne and Garth said it best….. stupid loser says….

Party on.
full.gif

The death by a thousand cuts approach is still ultimately fatal and that has been being played for about 100 years. I think Australia is a good warning about what happens when you let the government disarm you.

edit: As if there weren't already plenty of examples

Last Edited:
Sorry to say, if this gets on the ballot as an initiative, it will in all likelihood pass. As I-594 and I-1639 easily passed in Wash. state. Even after the uptick in gun sales over the past year and a half, gun owners are still out-numbered. Non-gun people are very easily sold on measures billed as common sense. They figure, "It won't hurt me, it can only help me personally. I'll vote for it."

So the FAC says, "Americans own nearly 45% of the guns in the world even though they make up only about 4.4% of the world's population," There is no way they can know that. There is no way anyone can know that. The number of guns in the US is unknown, in a country where they are legal to own. 99% of the rest of the world it's illegal or very highly controlled for citizens to own guns. So those Africans you see waving their AK's around or have one home under the bed, I'm pretty sure they haven't been polled about ownership. There are vast, unknown quantities of firearms owned illegally in South America, Africa, Asia. So I agree, Americans own a lot of guns but nailing down percentages like that can't be real.

So the FAC says, "Americans own nearly 45% of the guns in the world even though they make up only about 4.4% of the world's population," There is no way they can know that. There is no way anyone can know that.
They can ask manufacturers or retail organizations how much of their inventory is sold in America on the retail/non-government channels. Publicly held companies may already publish this breakdown in their shareholder reports. Could also utilize the number of background checks run and then cross reference with manufacturer reported numbers as well.

Otherwise I agree with your sentiments and these 2 gat-damned initiatives.

Somehow they think they'll stop the trade of arms or severely choke it off. It just go underground…

Government failed in the war on drugs, how much better will they do in the war on arms…

It's feeling like 1775 all over again, a king and they're royals want to disarm the populace…. How'd that go last time?

More importantly, do We the People have the stones to do what the founding fathers did???

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top