JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here they go, using the kids to push your disarmament.

The mother, Shoshana Gugenheim Kedem, sounds like a real piece of work too "No one in our family wants to see the result of this be more police presence at parks." and she goes on to advocate for gun control. Kedem needs to learn the history of her people and what happened when they were disarmed.
Do it for the children…

Yeah, though to me an obvious infringement the FOID (Firearms Owner IDentification), ie, a license to buy and own a gun, or something like it exists in other states. It's been/being challenged, but I wouldn't count on even the current supremes ruling it unconstitutional. Miller wasn't a panacea. There's still fights ahead.

Here they go, using the kids to push your disarmament.

The mother, Shoshana Gugenheim Kedem, sounds like a real piece of work too "No one in our family wants to see the result of this be more police presence at parks." and she goes on to advocate for gun control. Kedem needs to learn the history of her people and what happened when they were disarmed.
She goes on to say:
"She's a young person speaking out and I think that's worthy of notice, but we are a white family of privilege," Gugenheim Kedem said. "I don't want it to take, God forbid, the death of a white child for everyone to wake up and understand that communities of color have been screaming out about this for so long and no one has paid enough attention."
Except, Miss, that's exactly what's happening. The only reason we're talking about assault weapons and "high cap mags" is because white teens were shot dead in the upper middle class (or richer) neighborhood high school.

None of the proposed laws would have stopped what sounds like a gang fight at the park.

Can someone tell ignorant Miss how unbelievably racist these proposed laws are? Obviously, if she cares about black people, then she needs to start focusing on solutions to the gun violence that most affects that demographic…and it a'int "assault weapons."

She goes on to say:

Except, Miss, that's exactly what's happening. The only reason we're talking about assault weapons and "high cap mags" is because white teens were shot dead in the upper middle class (or richer) neighborhood high school.

None of the proposed laws would have stopped what sounds like a gang fight at the park.

Can someone tell ignorant Miss how unbelievably racist these proposed laws are? Obviously, if she cares about black people, then she needs to start focusing on solutions to the gun violence that most affects that demographic…and it a'int "assault weapons."
She must be management at woka-cola... I know the kid doesn't know any better than what she's taught but she's learning how to be a smart racist from a dumb racist mommy. How do these people get this fricken snobby and superior attitude. It's like they are bragging while simultaneously putting others down. People like this should have to have a sign at there house that says I DON'T HAVE GUNS. No legal guns means no surprises for the bad guys wanting in every house. Honestly just listened to the little girl for a min. That's all I could take of that stupidity.

I didn't understand either. Looked to me like most of Eastern Oregonians were happy folks minding their own freedom. Always get random waves and good manners over East. And good luck taking their guns is all I'm saying.
I always appreciate good manners and like to use "sir/ma'am" and a solid handshake. But I could live without ever having to wave at another GD person I don't know on the road. Sometimes I feel like I need a wacky-wavy-inflatable-arm-flailing-tubeman in the back of my truck to take care of that for me.

Instead of kvetching about it, make sure you're getting the word out to people who sit on the sidelines normally.

Also, take some time to educate any black or brown friends you have that the people who have been claiming "justice for George Floyd" are the same ones that are now advocating for a state gun registry for law enforcement that would give every gun owning black and brown person's name to LEOs.

You don't think that will give pause? Because that will give pause.

Then point out that the administrative costs to show yourself able to own a gun in Oregon predominantly discriminates against those in lower economic categories. What ethnic groups does that target again?

Censorship gotta love it
I see you're new here so I will say this:
The site owner has installed a vulgar/obscene language filter on this site, cuz it's a family site, not just for us adult gun owners.
So, certain words are auto-replaced with the word "bubblegum" to spare the tender ears eyes of the young'ns that come by from time to time.
Such words as (in alphabetical order):
bubblegum
bubblegum
bubblegum
Dickhead
bubblegum
bubblegum
and a bubblegum-ton of others, as you might imagine.

With that being said, welcome to The Board, and we hope you enjoy your stay. :)

ETA: Hmmm, "dickhead" appears to pass the filter. I must remember that for future posts... :s0087:

Last Edited:
She must be management at woka-cola... I know the kid doesn't know any better than what she's taught but she's learning how to be a smart racist from a dumb racist mommy. How do these people get this fricken snobby and superior attitude. It's like they are bragging while simultaneously putting others down. People like this should have to have a sign at there house that says I DON'T HAVE GUNS. No legal guns means no surprises for the bad guys wanting in every house. Honestly just listened to the little girl for a min. That's all I could take of that stupidity.
Yep https://www.shoshanagugenheim.com/

Shoshana's work dismantles patriarchy in Jewish and other spaces, redistributes agency to the public domain and centers the female voice through the sacred and the mundane.

make_me_a_sammich___colored_by_maran_zelde.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top