JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this came up on a tik tok feed and I got to wondering how many felony's this clip shows

As far as gunshop scenes in movies/shows go, I much prefer the one from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia where Dee and Dennis try to prove how easy it is to buy a gun in America except their BGC immediately gets denied and they flip out because the system works lol. That show has a surprisingly pro-gun stance for being made by Hollywood Libs.

As far as gunshop scenes in movies/shows go, I much prefer the one from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia where Dee and Dennis try to prove how easy it is to buy a gun in America except their BGC immediately gets denied and they flip out because the system works lol. That show has a surprisingly pro-gun stance for being made by Hollywood Libs.
Reminds me of this piece.

Why would you think he was handing it to a minor? He checked the ID and there is nothing to indicate the purchaser either didnt have a background check done or that a concealed carry permit wasn't involved and in most states that's that overrides the BGC. I only see two blatant felonies.
The kid looked easily 18 .

Why would you think he was handing it to a minor? He checked the ID and there is nothing to indicate the purchaser either didnt have a background check done or that a concealed carry permit wasn't involved and in most states that's that overrides the BGC. I only see two blatant felonies.
The kid looked easily 18 .
Because it was a Straw Purchase the guy who purchased it walked out of the store and gave it to a kid on a bike less then 14 years old its on the video. Who granted I know more then the short video clip. But the kid gave the guy to buy the rifle for him.

Because it was a Straw Purchase the guy who purchased it walked out of the store and gave it to a kid on a bike less then 14 years old its on the video. Who granted I know more then the short video clip. But the kid gave the guy to buy the rifle for him.
He didn't actually do that in the clip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top