JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Counting new trigger, scope, mags, stock, geez that adds up quickly to ~$600. As far as bang for your buck though I think that it's about as good or better than anything else to shoot.

I paid $149 for a 1970 model. Had some rust to clean up. Spent $10 on a sling, and I’m done.

Guy at the LGS says there is not one single stock part left on his 10/22. I forget how much he has into it. If you enjoy those kinds of projects, then the amount of money you spend on it shouldn’t matter much.

original.jpg

How much will I spend on a 10/22? As much as it takes!:s0155: I don't want to post prices just in case she who must be obeyed see this post but I've got a Boyds stock, Tactical Solutions barrel and mag release, a new charging handle, a trigger kit, and just for fun a suppressor. :) Will it ever end???? Maybe!

I have a lot of money tied up in 10/22s, but they're for fun and hobby, so money is irrelevant. That said, I've kept all the original parts so if TSHTF some day, I have wampum to sell to neighbors at a nice profit. Or trade for necessities.

Very nice, I like the look and the setup.:cool: :s0155:
The only thing I would do different is bead blast the top straps on the rings so they were a matt finish like the scope and receiver.

John

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads