JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Counting new trigger, scope, mags, stock, geez that adds up quickly to ~$600. As far as bang for your buck though I think that it's about as good or better than anything else to shoot.

I paid $149 for a 1970 model. Had some rust to clean up. Spent $10 on a sling, and I’m done.

Guy at the LGS says there is not one single stock part left on his 10/22. I forget how much he has into it. If you enjoy those kinds of projects, then the amount of money you spend on it shouldn’t matter much.

original.jpg

How much will I spend on a 10/22? As much as it takes!:s0155: I don't want to post prices just in case she who must be obeyed see this post but I've got a Boyds stock, Tactical Solutions barrel and mag release, a new charging handle, a trigger kit, and just for fun a suppressor. :) Will it ever end???? Maybe!

I have a lot of money tied up in 10/22s, but they're for fun and hobby, so money is irrelevant. That said, I've kept all the original parts so if TSHTF some day, I have wampum to sell to neighbors at a nice profit. Or trade for necessities.

Very nice, I like the look and the setup.:cool: :s0155:
The only thing I would do different is bead blast the top straps on the rings so they were a matt finish like the scope and receiver.

John

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top