JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The COG "Continuity of Government " has been busy! Jesse Ventura from Conspiracy Theories is on tonight Friday Nov 12th episode all about FEMA Camps and they are going crazy about what they think they found ahaha IT should be good watching an Oh be afraid..be very afraid!!

GET PREP'D!

Reco
chance favors the preppared...

Another good read.

free download here --- <broken link removed>

civil war two the coming breakup of America.

I fore see UN troops marching on us soon. I think it will be the current Administrations answer to the border issue (not to prevent them from coming over, but to prevent the people from stopping it) Under the guise of peace keeping via a detached third party.

Then as would be expected, immediate problems would ensue when American citizens will stand up against the UN, (it is illegal after all). With that revolt, giving the current prez ample reason to declare martial law....

well the rest is easy to follow.

I fear the world my kids will have. I fear they will not no freedom. Liberty.

I really needed a laugh this morning. Thanks for providing it. As a life-long leftie, I can state with absolute certainty that the organizations and ideologies you site are completely incapable. You are safe from a revolution produced by the US left. Anyway, the S has HTF already. We are in it now. Obama is a corporate capitalist, just like Bush was, but with 'a slight moral tinge' to him. At this point, all US government resources are marshalled to preserve the corporate establishment in crisis: The big banks, the oil industry, the military-industrial complex. How you and I fare seems to be beside the point. This is approximately where the Soviet Union was in the 1980's - a moderate reformer (Gorbachev) in power trying to reform the worst aspects of a bankrupt system.
The folks begging on every exist and on ramp of the freeways of our nation are the hint of things to come. We need to :Take care of each other, don't give in to fear, think for ourselves, act out of love.

This quote is from 7-24-10:
At least MikeE admits that the USA has been reduced to 3rd world status and does not seemed alarmed rather, he seems complacent, content, even happy.
In fact if you read "The Obama's" you'll discover that both Barrack's father and grandfather depended on Entitlements, 1st from the British then, under Independance from Tribal allies to secure thier positions and wealth. Barrack SR. though arrogant and barely educated was Given a degree from Harvard after NOT completing a single semester and Given a position in the new Kenyan Govt which he abused in so many ways he was demoted then disposed of due to his drunken excesses and arrogance. Kenya is still a fantasticaly corrupt country that sucks 20% of it's citizen's income into forgine accounts each year. It seems that Obama's Dreams From His father ended in 1980's Kenya when his dad died in a drunken accident (one of many that involved 1 manslaughter and one maiming).
I don't recall Bush destroying the USA, it's economy (830 billion VS 14.3 Trillion of debt and climbing by 140 million an hour), it's PPL, it's borders, launching wars against our allies enableing the destruction of Isriel, turning the USA into Kenya but Obama seems to have that as his ideal.
I suspect El Sulluo has ben busy recruiting his Collage Leftists to overwhelm this site as a training ground for the 2012 Big Push, which Obama has alreday kicked off.
Everything this regime has, is, and will do looks more and more like a 3rd World Marxist Dictatorship, of course the Trolls here have a job to convince you that Obamma is shifting towards the Center, that there is NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
And to think THOSE PPL are collecting a Govt pay check!
Under Bush 1 it cost me $28 to buy 34 gallons of deisel
Under Obama it costs $128. Obama said that under "My Plan Fuel prices will neccessarly sky rocket." "Redistribution of wealth" et al. It is all comming true just like in 'Mien Kamph'.
We see the monster before us, the curtain has been raised, the cast of minions assembled, the plot laid out and it is only the beginning of the second act in a six act play!

Last Edited:
OP, people today are settled into a nice comfy bed of complacency. because of this I believe it will be quite a while til we have to actually worry about people getting off their butts and deciding that government hand-outs aren't enough. and when they do, many of them will take whatever crummy job they can get and become semi-productive members of society. some will however, turn to theft, robbery, mugging, and the like. these people will probably catch lead. i suspect we really are in no eminent danger of some sort of societal collapse where it is all for one and there are riots in the streets and looting is a normal thing. I do however, believe that if this country continues on the path that we are on (speaking to the topic of national debt) there may be a global economic collapse. or (like some companies that we all know about) the USA will be deamed "too big to fail" and we'll get financial assistance with strings attached (in the fashion of a noose around our metaphoric neck) from countries like China and others that have interest in taking us by the balls dragging us through the dirt for a while.

We (as a nation not just as a government) have the ability to stop all of this before it is too late tough. and i hope, for the sake of my 7 week old baby boy, this nation makes the right decisions in the near future.

you should both probably grow up and deal with the task at hand. dwelling on the past fixes nothing. how about this crud we are bawls deep in right now? we can't fix it by complaining about former presidents now can we.

You're right. Bush was a fantastic President. if you voted for him, you are a genius.
Over and out.

No No! Your the Genius, You voted for Kerry!

but there is a difference between examining the causes of certain events and pointing fingers. The later of witch is very common, unproductive, and is also what i was referring to when i made my statement.

Not referring to your statement specifically, I'm just tired of people in general, not you specifically, blaming all of the problems of this country on what 1 person has done in 2.5 years.

Not referring to your statement specifically, I'm just tired of people in general, not you specifically, blaming all of the problems of this country on what 1 person has done in 2.5 years.

I completely agree with you on that one, This one man of 2.5 years was dealt a crummy hand to play and there is nothing he could have done to make everyone happy.

that being said, it isn't even really about the one man in the oval office, it's about all of the congress men and women, it's about all of the senators. The longer they point fingers and refuse to work together to create solutions that would work (won't be perfect for EVERYONE) the more it will hurt this country. And i don't think we can afford to d!ck around any longer. I wonder on a daily basis if in twenty years, will i regret ever bringing my son into this world? Will he have the American rights and privileges that all of us have experienced? Or will he be forced to live a life of fear and depression set into play by those that (by that time) are comfortably retired and living off of monthly retirement payouts larger than my son could ever hope to earn while working?

This is my fear for this country and if relocating to another country before we go belly up is the best option for my child, I will do it. Call me a deserter or a pu$$y if you like but, why should my family and I go down with the ship when there is nothing that WE could have done to keep it from sinking in the first place?

I completely agree with you on that one, This one man of 2.5 years was dealt a crummy hand to play and there is nothing he could have done to make everyone happy.

that being said, it isn't even really about the one man in the oval office, it's about all of the congress men and women, it's about all of the senators. The longer they point fingers and refuse to work together to create solutions that would work (won't be perfect for EVERYONE) the more it will hurt this country. And i don't think we can afford to d!ck around any longer. I wonder on a daily basis if in twenty years, will i regret ever bringing my son into this world? Will he have the American rights and privileges that all of us have experienced? Or will he be forced to live a life of fear and depression set into play by those that (by that time) are comfortably retired and living off of monthly retirement payouts larger than my son could ever hope to earn while working?

This is my fear for this country and if relocating to another country before we go belly up is the best option for my child, I will do it. Call me a deserter or a pu$$y if you like but, why should my family and I go down with the ship when there is nothing that WE could have done to keep it from sinking in the first place?

I hear you, and would think no less of you for caring for your son. For me, the decision is easy. The problem is global - there is nowhere else to go that is not already under control. You might avoid a little immediate pain by relocating, but the decision for the future of humanity will be made right here in america. I'll be staying right here, live free or die.

I hear you, and would think no less of you for caring for your son. For me, the decision is easy. The problem is global - there is nowhere else to go that is not already under control. You might avoid a little immediate pain by relocating, but the decision for the future of humanity will be made right here in america. I'll be staying right here, live free or die.

while America may be a huge player in future global political policies, if we continue on this path and end up limping along on some other country's money, then i doubt WE will be the ones to make many big decisions on behalf of the entire world. also, as it is right now, you can find the same level of "freedom" in many other countries around the world, don't let the traditional American rhetoric fool you. but you are right in many ways, and I would prefer to stay here but if worst comes to worst, i will not look back.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews