JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've carried an Asp, telescoping baton, in my truck for many years! In plain view, sticking out from the seat cushion. I've carried it in my belt, occasionally, where I had to go when not liking the look of things. Also, plain view! I think they're a very useful tool, if I don't want to draw my firearm.
What say you, any Tonya Knocker fans, out there? :cool:

Huh! ... And here I was thinking "Tonya Knockers" was a Adult Film Star ... LOL
I do have a couple of nice walking sticks / hiking staffs that would make a great "go bother someone else stick."
Andy

I carry a wood dowel from a closet rod on the floor next to the drivers door in my truck. In reach always, and will do damage, but when you open the doer, it could be disputed that it is not a weapon, but a scrap I cut and never got around to tossing. :rolleyes:

I have a 22" piece of Oak ax handle with a leather cord in the end for tethering to my wrist so I don't launch it on the first strike.... I have many old Oak ax handles around the shop & house from my son not caring about ax head placement....

Tonya Harding threw my own beer on me in a bar in Kelso once. She didnt like being called a skank I suppose. You'd think she'd be used to it.

Last Edited:
a nice well-cured hardwood branch with a big knot on the end, sanded smooth.

If anyone asks, tell them you're Irish and every well dressed gentleman carries a shillelegh.;)

I have a 6 D cell maglight ( converted to L.E.D.) that I carry in my driver and also my "Work rig" I was warned by my Sheriff that any thing other then a common "tool" or flashlight is considered a bludgeoning weapon and not legal, and depending on it's use, could land you in pretty hot water! He did like the Mag Light and told me that's what every one should use! I can tell ya, a Shot to the side of the knee will cause serious consideration from the one taking a hit!
Yea, Tanya is something, Gotta hand it to her, she's pretty spunky! I saw her manhandle a big biker dude out at that country bar on division street one night while home on leave, she put a hurtin on that dude!

She walked into a bar with a guy I had met before . It must have been 20 years ago. I was sitting there with some friends and drinking a beer. I looked up and said " Is that Tonya Harding " . One of my friends said "yeah. Thats her. She's going out with him " I chuckled a bit and she walks up to my table. She looked down at me and said " What the F are you laughing at ?" . I said " You' you skank. ". She picked up my beer and threw it on me and walked out. When she threw the beer on my I was laughing so hard I could barely breath. I fell on the floor and ended up all fetal position like.

Oh tonya knocker

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews