JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have (in addition to my EDC & BUG) a baseball bat in the corner behind my driver's seat against the crash-cage in my work van, and an ASP within reach (in my "lunch box) as well... I'm all about use of force options.

Also, you pop dude SOLID in the hamstring with an ASP, bat, baton, etc... His leg will curl right up and he'll damned near kick himself in his own arse, lose his balance and fall down as that baby contracts right up behind him! Don't get me started on wrists, elbows, ankles, and deltoids. Pain compliance has its place and uses. o_O

I saw her walk out of a Fred Meyers store in Gresham with a 24 pack of PBR beer some years ago.
She tossed the 24 pack with one hand into the back of her jacked up beater GMC 4x4 like it was full of empties.
She didn't look like she wanted to sign any autographs.

One in her rig and one in mine, but our C2 tasers get deployed 1st at 15 feet.

Asp.... maybe .... after bad guy is ta zed ya can beat the hell outta him!

. But if your that close it's time to Pull the trigger.

Last Edited:
Huh! ... And here I was thinking "Tonya Knockers" was a Adult Film Star ... LOL
I do have a couple of nice walking sticks / hiking staffs that would make a great "go bother someone else stick."
Andy

I figured that "Tony Knockers" must be guys who still want to knock up Tonya Harding.

Here is a photo taken of her two years ago, when she was 43:

tonya-harding-price-of-gold-ftr.jpg

So can you own a asp and just not carry it? Is it a concealed weapon?
What's the legality?

My dad used to carry a piece of high voltage cable in his truck. Rubber insulation around about a 1" thick piece of heavy gauge braided wire. That chuck probably weighed 10lbs. If pulled over he would just say it was leftover from work.
He was some kind of electrical engineer or tech. Who knows.

What's the legality?

My dad used to carry a piece of high voltage cable in his truck. Rubber insulation around about a 1" thick piece of heavy gauge braided wire. That chuck probably weighed 10lbs. If pulled over he would just say it was leftover from work.

Call it a control stick/bite stick and keep a leash with it in your car for when ya take your dog to the park and your Golden.

Melissa Rauch of the TV series Big Bang plays a washed up ice skater in the movie "The Bronze"
It's loosely based on Tonya Harding.

I carry a wood dowel from a closet rod on the floor next to the drivers door in my truck. In reach always, and will do damage, but when you open the doer, it could be disputed that it is not a weapon, but a scrap I cut and never got around to tossing. :rolleyes:
Except that investigators are really good at finding things you post online.

What's the legality?

thats crazy my dad carries the same thing. huge chunk of wire. probably weighs 10lbs. hes an electrician.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top