JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ever since Mag industries got started their larger lights have been carried and used as a weapon. For a long time some version of a Sap was a common item for LEO's. As do gooder's took over those soon became something rarely if ever seen. MANY LEO's then took to carrying a couple flashlights. The 3 D cell became VERY popular all of a sudden. It fits in the Sap pocket on uniform pants and makes a dandy replacement. :D
I've given up on buying Mag. The lights clipped to the wall by our bed (next to the wall holsters) are Mag. Mine is a 3-cell incandescent with LED conversion, hers is 1st generation LED. We bought some 3rd gen LED Mags for next to our doors, and found they have become much thinner and lighter. I then looked closely and found the 1st gen LED was already getting thinner but not as much. The big selling point on Mag was durability, a heavy bludgeon like a Kel-lite. One can always find smaller & brighter lights, but these bruisers are easy to find in the dark and pretty much bomb proof - or they WERE. Another brand gone dowhill…😢

I've given up on buying Mag. The lights clipped to the wall by our bed (next to the wall holsters) are Mag. Mine is a 3-cell incandescent with LED conversion, hers is 1st generation LED. We bought some 3rd gen LED Mags for next to our doors, and found they have become much thinner and lighter. I then looked closely and found the 1st gen LED was already getting thinner but not as much. The big selling point on Mag was durability, a heavy bludgeon like a Kel-lite. One can always find smaller & brighter lights, but these bruisers are easy to find in the dark and pretty much bomb proof - or they WERE. Another brand gone dowhill…😢
Yes sadly like so many things the damn Mags are getting far cheaper made 🤬
I have gone through a few of them at work last few years. They get knocked around a lot and now days soon quit working. That did NOT used to be the way it was sadly. Used to be they could be taken apart and if one quit I could cobble parts together. They have done away with that now so when one dies its just trash. Damn shame.

K-1.jpg

Hey
You guys like flashlights too?

I thought it slightly odd seeing my Vikings and axes post here but finally remembered all the Vikings threads back then and remembering how Sarge was really into it.. a lot of us were.
I miss Sarge. He was a good guy to have around.

Tonya Harding threw my own beer on me in a bar in Kelso once. She didnt like being called a skank I suppose. You'd think she'd be used to it.
In the old days driving out to our grandparents property in yacolt sometimes we'd be lucky enough to see "happy birthday tonya" on the fargher lakehouse bar sign. My dad and uncle has seen her there a few times but I was too young yet

Pretty sure that's NOT the movie we all remember...
Doooooode, One of my Teams guys actually went and bought that Tape, and we sat around the barracks and watched it and drank skunky German piss beer! Boy howdy, that was awkward, and seeing Tonya gettin jiggy, not what we all thought she looked like in reality, Needed eye bleach after that tape, gave a whole new meaning to "Tanya Knockers" if ya know what I mean!

Doooooode, One of my Teams guys actually went and bought that Tape, and we sat around the barracks and watched it and drank skunky German piss beer! Boy howdy, that was awkward, and seeing Tonya gettin jiggy, not what we all thought she looked like in reality, Needed eye bleach after that tape, gave a whole new meaning to "Tanya Knockers" if ya know what I mean!
Come on, admit it! Guys in a barracks, movie and German Stank beer! That movie was titled "Tonya's Tonsils" and you know it! :D

Fun story here, my buddy Chief Ortiese has a smokin hawt wife and our families are quite close. My wife and his decided to do the "Glamor Shots" photo deal where they make the ladies up and take sexy photos, as naughty as they wish! So, were deploying and the wives and families are there to see us off, shed the tears and all that and my wife slips me a little present all wrapped fancy like! Didn't open it until we landed and reported in and off to the barracks. Chief has a similar gift all wrapped fancy but his is way bigger! I unwrap mine and have a look ,DAMN that's smokin hot, Chief unrolls a full size posted of his bride done up 40s pin up style, DAMN! And he pinned her up in in his gear locker, so everyone could oogle! Naughty naughty!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top