JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 3 preference points towards my anterless deer tag. I plan on hunting Scappoose or Saddle Mtn units for does depending on if and where I get my tag for. Can anyone tell me how many points they usually have towards their doe tag before they finally draw one? Or any other species for that matter.

Oregon has a screwy system. Not sure how long it takes. But I'm on 4 points with no tag yet, for Scappoose. I'm thinkin it will take atleast 5 or more years to draw a Doe tag for Scappoose. Unless your real lucky,,,

You can pick up a tag percentage book at BiMart for about $15.00 it will tell you what your chances are with your amount of points you have. It will also tell you the amount of % people have bagged in that unit. This book comes out every year mid Feb. You will find this book very helpfull when planning your hunts. I have been using it for almost ten years and get my cow points and tags every year if you use it right and play the system. Good luck

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top