JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A shot in the dark, but... Passed my hunters safety course last year and am looking to harvest my first deer. Overall, id like to learn as much as I can, and eventually be able to pass on the knowledge to my kids.

Looking to see if there is anyone that is more skilled that can show me some of what they know. I'd pay a couple hundred to tag along. Can also help weld and fabricate projects you may have.

I'm 34, and in decent shape. I have my own .308, ruck, and gear. Live in the Puget sound area. Thanks for reading!

Blacktails are a tuff critter to hunt. In oregon the season goes later this year I think tell the 10th, there will be alot of bucks taken that last week due to the rutt starting. I'm to far away to be any help but I'm sure there is a local up there that would show ya the ropes. Best of luck to ya

Blacktails are a tuff critter to hunt. In oregon the season goes later this year I think tell the 10th, there will be alot of bucks taken that last week due to the rutt starting. I'm to far away to be any help but I'm sure there is a local up there that would show ya the ropes. Best of luck to ya
Thanks man I'll be on the lookout đź‘Ť

Morning you will find deer on side of hill sun is rising on. Evening side is setting on. They like to circle you when spotted. Lately I have seen a lot last 2 hours before dark moving to more open areas

A shot in the dark, but... Passed my hunters safety course last year and am looking to harvest my first deer. Overall, id like to learn as much as I can, and eventually be able to pass on the knowledge to my kids.

Looking to see if there is anyone that is more skilled that can show me some of what they know. I'd pay a couple hundred to tag along. Can also help weld and fabricate projects you may have.

I'm 34, and in decent shape. I have my own .308, ruck, and gear. Live in the Puget sound area. Thanks for reading!
PM sent

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top