JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brand new member. Been reading the forums for a couple of months and decided to join and post just for this thread. This is right up my alley. I'm glad to see I'm not the only "nutbar" (as my friends and family will address it) out there.

Glock 19 with mounted light in my nightstand drawer. SP101 in the wife's. Mossberg 500 with breacher barrel and mounted light under the bed. AK stashed in the opposite end of the house.

I'm glad some people know their limits and understand they may need to wake up a little more before handling a loaded firearm. Nothing wrong with that.

I personally don't have that problem as I'm awake and fully alert the moment I hear something out of the ordinary at night. I have jumped up and cleared my house numerous times in the middle of the night, including once when my drunken roommate came home making alot of noise (he normally was really quiet) and turned around from guzzling milk at my refrigerator to see me pointing the G19 at his noggin momentarily as I cut the pie around the corner. Suprised both of us to say the least. TRIGGER CONTROL.

This is an awesome forum, I'm glad my buddy turned me on to it. I look forward to conversing with you all on here.

(Salem Area)

I hate to do it... But I just cant resist.

guitar_guns-784388.jpg

of course he has a glock lol:s0114:

I also would like to point out that I died laughing when you guys put that pic up. I had seen it several times on the interweb and always wondered what the **** that guy was thinking. The mullet and the arsenal are bad enough, but what really sticks it for me is the "Guitar Hero" guitar next to the real one. I'm pretty sure that dude's ready for anything. Especially if the home invader wants to jam out on some Xbox with him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top