JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is Mischief she roams the house in and out of bedrooms looking for something to bark at. She is 75+ lbs
Picture208b.jpg

This is Mr. Mugs. He sleeps with or around my wife and i. He is 90+ lbs
DSCN4619.jpg

I also have a Glock 21sf in a little safe next to the bed... 4 buttons pushed and i am ready to rock.

I remember sleeping with the doors unlocked, or even open to let a breeze through at night. I went for years without even carrying a house key - I could go away for weeks and not worry about a thing. Seems like a million years ago.

Now I have at least 5 weapons within easy reach of the bed. What a difference a few decades can make.

I live in the middle of Portland... Cop cars, Ambulances, Firetrucks, Helicopters, Vehicle burn-outs..Yeah sleep? What is that? :s0114:

Don't forget motorcycles and diesel trucks. Some are pretty loud. Backup beepers aren't the greatest thing when your windows are open either. I live by a convenience store so they deliver pretty early in the morning.

I work graveyard shift so I sleep during the day

Pit Bull does the watching while I do the napping

Can't ever truly get deep sleep though... too worried about the tooth fairy!

And I am not entirely sure this tooth fairy is only after my teeth...

ghetto_tooth_fairy-4337.jpg

My pre-slumber ritual is to make sure my gun is inserted and secured in the proper holster. Sometimes this takes up to 3 minutes. I also keep a Glock 21 on the dresser and an 870 under the bed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top