JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol.
It's not the crime scene, it's just generic restaurant floor.
I pictured the poor night manager having to explain the fresh bullet hole the next day.
Manager : " I know the crime rate at this neighborhood has skyrocketed but honest to goodness I ain't packing no heat ...... It had to be some bubblegumming customer with no sense to wear a holster .... honest" . ;)

Agree on getting a pocket holster. Glad the guy didn't end up giving himself a Darwin Award though. Sometimes the best lessons are the ones you have to learn the hard way.
I'm actually bummed he didn't put himself in the forever box. Fookin' morons like this end up hurting others, but not themselves. So the hard lesson falls on someone else's life.

Like drunk drivers who kill other people in an accident, but literally just step outta the car like nothing happened.

What an a**hole...

I'm actually bummed he didn't put himself in the forever box. Fookin' morons like this end up hurting others, but not themselves. So the hard lesson falls on someone else's life.

Like drunk drivers who kill other people in an accident, but literally just step outta the car like nothing happened.

What an a**hole...
You've got a point. Maybe it would've been better if he did end up giving himself one. I don't believe he should lose his life for his mistake but it would sure be funny if he couldn't pass on those genes.

What an a**hole...
Geez @FATAL125 tell us how you really feel…

:s0140:

By the way, I do agree, he should have suffered a wound at the very least…

You've got a point. Maybe it would've been better if he did end up giving himself one. I don't believe he should lose his life for his mistake but it would sure be funny if he couldn't pass on those genes.
If somebody wants to ride a motorcycle with out a helmet or drive a car without a seat belt or partake in any other activity that can only hurt them and no one else... have at it... couldn't care less.

You start endangering others lives because you're a dumpster fire human... you can go ahead and check yourself out.

10-sustitutos-veganos-del-huevo-para-reposteria-y-cocina-vegana.jpg

No judgement on the guy Im sure he learned his lesson, I just thought it funny and clevery how he covered it up.

that Was NOT much of a POP being indoors, Was Just .22LR in the pocket . No Way that was even close to even being a 9mm popped-off in a enclosed space . Anything bigger than a .22lr, just the Spawl off tile would have drawn big attention . and Just his Chuckling and ..."don't know nuthin". would not have passed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top