JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And "antipathy" does NOT mean "Walk This Way!"

They need to lower those tail rotors IMHO
At any rate, Vigilance Elite is dropping a new vid today talking about Soros funded chaos and this may explain why all his funded DAs don't prosecute atifatards and why bumbling rejects like Brandon and Hairass were inserted into the WH.

They need to lower those tail rotors IMHO
At any rate, Vigilance Elite is dropping a new vid today talking about Soros funded chaos and this may explain why all his funded DAs don't prosecute atifatards and why bumbling rejects like Brandon and Hairass were inserted into the WH.
Agreed.

IMO, the strategy has long been an extrapolation of the Cloward/Piven plan.... break the system... cause enough chaos and disruption around the country that people DEMAND a change of style of government to that of authoritarianism. Sheep want to live under the protection of new rules/rulers.

Just this morning I read a headline regarding some University Prof cum Egghead Edumacated Idiot pushing that Authoritarianism is needed to combat Climate Change. SMDH so hard I think I broke my damn neck!!!

Agreed.

IMO, the strategy has long been an extrapolation of the Cloward/Piven plan.... break the system... cause enough chaos and disruption around the country that people DEMAND a change of style of government to that of authoritarianism. Sheep want to live under the protection of new rules/rulers.

Just this morning I read a headline regarding some University Prof cum Egghead Edumacated Idiot pushing that Authoritarianism is needed to combat Climate Change. SMDH so hard I think I broke my damn neck!!!
I'm sure the Prof agrees as long as he gets the role of Authoritarian

Had a colleague in my office this morning.

He and his wife are about to travel abroad.

Not gonna lie - the multiple and overlapping protocols and Bat Flu tests they will have to take, each one with the ability to trash the entire trip, just made my head hurt.

I'm sure the Prof agrees as long as he gets the role of Authoritarian
THAT! That is ALWAYS how it works for people who know what its all about and push this stuff. They expect that they will of course be the "elite" not the serf. So of course they tout it as a great idea. It is why I do love to see people who promote this "woke" crap when they get eaten by it. The shocked looks on faces when the monster they made comes for them is fun to watch.

THAT! That is ALWAYS how it works for people who know what its all about and push this stuff. They expect that they will of course be the "elite" not the serf. So of course they tout it as a great idea. It is why I do love to see people who promote this "woke" crap when they get eaten by it. The shocked looks on faces when the monster they made comes for them is fun to watch.
Yeah, lucifer never keeps his end of the bargain....they all get thrown under the bus eventually. Every. Last. One.

Had a colleague in my office this morning.

He and his wife are about to travel abroad.

Not gonna lie - the multiple and overlapping protocols and Bat Flu tests they will have to take, each one with the ability to trash the entire trip, just made my head hurt.
Yup......last time (in 2020) I had to cancel my trips to Japan and S. Korea. Lost money on the airfares and hotel bookings.

Anyway.....
I was hoping for a trip to VN or Thailand (for Spring of 2022). Though it seems that it's out of the question, AGAIN.

How does this relate to the subject?

I didn't have a "house sitter" the last time. I want a security system. But, my phone chip needs to get changed (new sim card) when I enter those foreign countries. Thus, I'm still looking for the "perfect solution" for me.
Maybe full-time "monitoring"?

My son? Cough, cough..... Yeah, you know how yutes are.

Aloha, Mark

Aloha, Mark
We came home early from vacation and found about 10 hungover yoots sitting in our living room and beer bottle caps in the bottom of our hot tub. And here I though our kids were little angels 😇 😇

Yup......last time (in 2020) I had to cancel my trips to Japan and S. Korea. Lost money on the airfares and hotel bookings.

Anyway.....
I was hoping for a trip to VN or Thailand (for Spring of 2022). Though it seems that it's out of the question, AGAIN.

How does this relate to the subject?

I didn't have a "house sitter" the last time. I want a security system. But, my phone chip needs to get changed (new sim card) when I enter those foreign countries. Thus, I'm still looking for the "perfect solution" for me.
Maybe full-time "monitoring"?

Aloha, Mark

We came home early from vacation and found about 10 hungover yoots sitting in our living room and beer bottle caps in the bottom of our hot tub. And here I though our kids were little angels 😇 😇
As long as no children or livestock were injured, I'd take the W!

Say what you want but misanthropy comes in pretty handy when they start calling you racist or sexist. :D
Just found this:
Click to enlarge
morning_picdump_3353_640_42.jpg

Last Edited:
My FIL got remarried late in life, after his wife of 50+ years passed away. They went on a honeymoon in Hawaii and then to her place out of state before moving back to his house.

His daughter who lived nearby was keeping an eye on the place, but not too well apparently. The 20-something grandson basically moved into grandpa's house while he was gone. They came home to an unbelievable mess: dirty laundry piled high, bare cupboards, garbage everywhere, even cigarette burns on the expensive comforter on their bed, a brand new wedding gift!

To preserve peace in the family they just cleaned it up, didn't even tell his parents. I wouldn't have been able to do that; the little bastard should have had consequences.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top