JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't read through all of it but I occasionally have a neighbor take care my animals too when out of town, or generally when I'm away overnight.

What I do, I remove all firearms from places in the house and put them in my locked cabinet. Then I also have a closet door with a lock that gets locked. Handguns and rifles are locked in seperate cabinets and the only keys for all 3 never leave my pocket no matter where I go. I don't neccessarily unload the home defense ones, but just lock them away.

I figured that enough to at least keep the snooping to a minimum lol. Neighbor knows I have guns and also knows hes in major trouble if....

Tell her it's venomus snakes in the safe guarding your prized live tarantula collection.
Reminds me of being about 12, when family moved to Florida. My mother told me that the nearby swamp was full of quicksand and poisonous snakes. I figured I could deal with quicksand and snakes are really interesting. She couldn't have said anything to get me in that swamp faster. Never ran into any quicksand but the poisonous snakes were for real. Especially huge cotton mouths.

Reminds me of being about 12, when family moved to Florida. My mother told me that the nearby swamp was full of quicksand and poisonous snakes. I figured I could deal with quicksand and snakes are really interesting. She couldn't have said anything to get me in that swamp faster. Never ran into any quicksand but the poisonous snakes were for real. Especially huge cotton mouths.
I've never really understood how a snake smokes pot.

:D

My consultant fee is $100/hr. If you'd like a serious answer, let me know and I'll do the research.
With a PhD nearly in hand, you really should up your rates. My consultant fee is $300/hour, with a $500 minimum. :D

I simply don't allow anyone in my house I don't trust, let alone entrust it and my possessions to them. They would certainly know me well enough to know I own firearms and I would trust them enough to know that if they used them they would do so responsibly and have the decency to clean them.

I simply don't allow anyone in my house I don't trust, let alone entrust it and my possessions to them. They would certainly know me well enough to know I own firearms and I would trust them enough to know that if they used them they would do so responsibly and have the decency to clean them.
and the carpets, repair the drywall and reseed over the filled hole!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top