JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We came home early from vacation and found about 10 hungover yoots sitting in our living room and beer bottle caps in the bottom of our hot tub. And here I though our kids were little angels 😇 😇
That happened to me. Luckily the parents always liked to get home from a trip early so no one else was there but me. :oops:
Not NEAR as bad as described above. I was a PIA, but I wasn't a pig!

Agreed.

IMO, the strategy has long been an extrapolation of the Cloward/Piven plan.... break the system... cause enough chaos and disruption around the country that people DEMAND a change of style of government to that of authoritarianism. Sheep want to live under the protection of new rules/rulers.

Just this morning I read a headline regarding some University Prof cum Egghead Edumacated Idiot pushing that Authoritarianism is needed to combat Climate Change. SMDH so hard I think I broke my damn neck!!!
This is going to knock your socks off… I'm an egghead edumacated idiot. PhD is almost done. Left wing at that.

And I'd love to live my life like it's the 1950s, fancy dresses and all. Pretty sure everything in my living room is pre-WWII except me and my computer.

It takes all types 🤷‍♀️

This is going to knock your socks off… I'm an egghead edumacated idiot. PhD is almost done. Left wing at that.

And I'd love to live my life like it's the 1950s, fancy dresses and all. Pretty sure everything in my living room is pre-WWII except me and my computer.

It takes all types 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, well, if your EDC isn't a pre-model 10 S&W or similar, none of the above counts!

Amy, you did good keeping stuff in a safe. Ain't nobody gettin' in there.

Congrats on the near-Phd. would like to know the major if you're willing to share.

Over & Out

It takes all types 🤷‍♀️
That explains how you could vote for I-639 and not know what the law is.

Good thread just the same

It takes all types 🤷‍♀️
You should look at the radical gun (people) control that the Left is pushing in Oregon and Washington this year.

Amy, you did good keeping stuff in a safe. Ain't nobody gettin' in there.

Congrats on the near-Phd. would like to know the major if you're willing to share.

Over & Out
My dissertation is on kids' social emotional learning and after school programs. That's also what I do for my day to day work.

You're assuming I lived in WA when it passed, and that I voted for it. Good luck with that. Nov. 2018 I was in NH taking care of my mom until she passed away. Quit being a jerk.
Sadly a LOT, and I do mean a LOT, of gun owning, R voting, all talk gun people helped this law go in. Many of them of course did not vote for it, they just did not bother to cast a vote at all. After it went in one of the GREAT supporting vendors here who is in your neck of the woods put his money where his mouth is. He put up money and time to give us a do over. Put it back on the ballot. We could not get enough gun owners to bother to sign the damn petition to put it back to vote. So now a LOT of gun owners are angry, and often lash out at the wrong people for this mess.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top