JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Coupon Code: MEMORIAL

SUMMARY: SAVE 15% ON YOUR ENTIRE ONLINE ORDER* from Thursday 5/17/12 through Tuesday 5/22/12. Stock up and save on all of your favorites, and try some of our great new items, like our new 120 Serving Food Buckets . Simply enter coupon code MEMORIAL during checkout. ORDER NOW! SALE ENDS ON TUESDAY the 22nd of May.

honeyvillegrain.com | Freeze Dried Food | Grains | Baking Ingredients | Emergency Food Storage | Backpacking Food

Camping season is here! What better way to use, taste, and rotate your Food Storage stock? This week we're offering 15% off your entire online order. From Thursday 5/17/2012 through Tuesday 5/22/2012 you can save 15% off your entire order*. To receive your instant discount enter the coupon code MEMORIAL in the coupon code field on the second page of the checkout process. Be sure to click on the Apply button to activate the discount. Act now as this discount is only good from Thursday, May 17, 2012 through Tuesday, May 22, 2012.

This month were focusing on the great synergy between camping and food storage. Food storage products are light and ultra-portable, making them a camping and hiking staple. Our own Cookin' Cousins have a wonderful recipe for omelets in a bag, which work great in camp. Our Freeze Dried Meals can be bagged up and make an easy, just-add-water lunch or dinner, anytime...anywhere. For me, camping and hiking are about carrying in as little weight and bulk as you can. Light weight food storage is a perfect fit, and gives me an excuse to rotate and try some of the cans that I have in my pantry.

<broken link removed>

We appreciate your business and strive to offer quality products at affordable prices. Should you have any questions or concerns, or just want to say hello, give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 810-3212 or send us an email at [email protected].

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top