JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And for that one single reason, gun owners should turn a blind eye and support the NRA, they're keeping the enemy at bay, more or less...

I don't think gun owners should EVER turn a blind eye.......

I don't think gun owners should EVER turn a blind eye.......
I concur. If those we pay to fight won't, then maybe we're only left w/ each other. Sad to see these National organizations appear to be castrated or stepping on their own dicks.

I concur. If those we pay to fight won't, then maybe we're only left w/ each other. Sad to see these National organizations appear to be castrated or stepping on their own dicks.

Assuming the NRA is doing right by all of us, and blindly paying dues based on that assumption is awful dangerous IMO.

No, the greatest of them all was Gunkid. His stuff created the entire Mall Ninja Tactical School of Warfare.

The guy was epic!

LMAO! I've seen his blazing idiocy on a several forums and personally banned him on one. That guy is unintentionally hilarious. :s0112:

Fair enough... Perhaps a wrong choice of words, lord knows I've been know to do that... :D

Gun owners should feel an obligation to support the NRA, they keep Pandora in her box... Imagine where we might be had they not been so feared by the gun grabbers...

Gun owners should feel an obligation to keep the NRA in check and make sure they are working for US when writing them a check. :)

Fact, the NRA was a hunting club and not until well into the 1960's did it begin to be more about rights.
Fact, the NRA once lobbied to prevent public carry, and worked to also prevent access to modern firearms.
Charleston Heston truly began the fight for rights. But just like most Dems once owned all the slaves pretty much, so was once the NRA anti-gun by today's standards. One has to decide how far the apple falls from the trees.

Fact to paraphrase they are no longer going to promote the NRA, I think the wording was poor. They are supportive
of the NRA, but are not wanting ask viewers to join based on recent activities.
I get it, I stopped supporting the NRA and OFF here in Oregon for the same reason, I just do not like the activity
I have seen, I respect Hickok45 for being honest about how he feels. I get it 100%
I also think OFF and the NRA should exists, but also have limits to
the idiocy I will support with my donation.

No question, the NRA needs to get their house in order. SAF, I fund monthly as they seem the only folks that will fight. I'm done w/ organizations that won't enter the fray.

Yeah....not sure I can take that one too seriously considering that channel's content in general.
I dont know anything about this guy or his channel but it looks to me like he has managed to inspire more donations to the 1639 legal defense fund in the last 3 days vs the last 6 months. I believe 3 days ago it was at $30,000 with like 300 donations and know its over $60,000, with 1400 donations.

Click here to support 1639 Legal Defense Fund organized by Daniel Mitchell

They could have done a one minute video sayin' "dunno...dunno..." and a nine minute video for their support of Kate Brown's "rule of Law".

Last Edited:
I think there is a line of confusion, or maybe its just me. I can be supportive of what others do, even of I am not happy with them as a whole. There have been times I wanted to throat punch Kevin at OFF, but still realize they need to be there.
Locally here we have a great sheriff and used to have a pretty bad police in the city. But. I wouldn't want them gone either.
I also wanted to throat punch Pepi Leu Pue at the NRA as well. But same thing, I realize they have to exist.
Hopefully that makes sense.

( edit - and at this point still will not send money at this time )

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top