JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I downloaded a copy of the guy's manifesto just in case (and in all likelihood) it gets deleted or altered to fit certain narratives. Essentially, the guy WANTED to spark war. He even alluded to the United States and our pro-gun/anti-gun conflict here saying that he wants the anti-gunners to overreach which will in turn cause the pro-gunners to fight back and take control. Why we needed to be associated with some f'n nutjob from Australia (where he was from) to mass murder a bunch of people I haven't the faintest clue. All I know is that this is exactly what the guy wanted. They are playing in to his hands and he knew they would.
do you have the link to this manifesto? all I can see about this is they've made it illegal for anyone to own or possess but not ilegal here so if you have a working link id like thanks.

Not so sure! He supports this bump stock ban and it's been upheld in the courts. Just the other day the Supreme court ruled the ban on bump stocks can take effect even though there are still unsettled lawsuits.
He's also said the national reciprocity
will not happen and lifting of silencers off the NFA act list isn't going. He didn't say much when the REPUBLICAN Governor of Florida did what he did after that school shooting down there. so yeah not really. admittedly I like what the economy is doing, and a few other things but him coming out holding a lever action gun at an NRA Meeting was all show.
Rand or his father, Ron would be better on Gun Rights than Trump has been. There'd be no bump stock ban and Ron I'm sure would have called that Governor and told him to not sign any gun control bills.
Yes Hitlary would be worse But I don't worship him like most do now days.
Yes, we're no better than New Zealand when we allow executive actions to turn everyday people into felons overnight - especially when we allow an agency to make that decision, the same agency that only a few years ago declared bump stocks to be perfectly legal and NOT be machine guns. And at least New Zealand offered a buyback of their weapons. Just sayin... we've only got it half together over here. I feel like Trump will do whatever has to in order to appease whatever group he is wanting to appease that day - on occasion it sounds like that's been the Democrats/NRA

Thank you for the 2A in the USA... NZ dealers are now hosed.. Items they can no longer sell.
Example: 870 Express Tactical w/7 Round Capacity and XS Ghost Ring Sights cost in USA is +/- $530.00 NZ cost is $1150.00

Dan

upload_2019-4-4_11-39-11.png

via Truth About Guns - NZ Confiscations Begin: Police Going to Gun Owners' Homes, Jobs, One Gun Owner Dead ... visiting gun ranges to gather information

NZ Confiscations Begin: Police Going to Gun Owners' Homes, Jobs...One Gun Owner Dead - The Truth About Guns

Police showing up at work

Ex-Russian soldier dies of suspected suicide after police standoff in Christchurch

Wow -- the story about the Russian vet is incredibly sad, and they've saddled his son with a lifetime of guilt over what really should just be a random innocuous act:

Dubovskiy's 16-year-old son, who Stuff has decided not to name, said police searched the homes of his father, mother and grandparents after someone reported a photo the teen made his profile picture on Facebook five days ago.

The photo, which he first posted to Facebook several years ago, shows the teen holding a replica rifle and wearing a Russian helmet. The teen used the equipment along with his father while playing Airsoft, a team sport where people shoot each other with pellets using replica guns.
After establishing his identity, police told the 16-year-old he was going to be arrested for possession of ammunition and a firearm in his room.

He said the firearm in his room was an 8 millimetre blank pistol. The other gun, found in his father's room was an illegal, modified SKS semi-automatic, he said.
Hinds said Dubovskiy, who was a member of the Russian special forces, fighting in Afghanistan and Chechnya, told him he felt "naked" without a gun.

"He needed something to give him that security," he said.

Really -- quit facebook, use only pseudonyms, this whole idea that privacy is an outmoded concept isn't just silly, it's deadly.

Wow -- the story about the Russian vet is incredibly sad, and they've saddled his son with a lifetime of guilt over what really should just be a random innocuous act:

Really -- quit facebook, use only pseudonyms, this whole idea that privacy is an outmoded concept isn't just silly, it's deadly.
Absolutely ludicrous!!! I am recalling the classic rock song, "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha, ha!" The song was so far out, it was hilarious back then! Now, the song is an indictment upon the asinine stupidity of this era! Society is increasing in knowledge, but it isn't making it a wiser civilization!

via Truth About Guns - NZ Confiscations Begin: Police Going to Gun Owners' Homes, Jobs, One Gun Owner Dead ... visiting gun ranges to gather information

NZ Confiscations Begin: Police Going to Gun Owners' Homes, Jobs...One Gun Owner Dead - The Truth About Guns

Police showing up at work

Ex-Russian soldier dies of suspected suicide after police standoff in Christchurch
And this is how it happens folks. Don't think it's possible here in Amerika, don't fool yourselves...

It'll be ugly, it'll be nasty, it'll create high body counts, but when the tyrants are ready, they will indeed engage...

Remember, law makers won't be doing the collecting, they're the task masters, they've got their militarized gestapo to do that for them.

The people who conflate a terrorist psycho killing people in another country to American gun rights are morons who should refrain from procreating so as to promote a generally more intelligent human species.
The leader's of a country who deprive their citizen's of freedoms to fulfill the desires of a murderous terrorist who just massacred 50 of their people, are also morons (and many other unflattering things)

The leader's of a country who deprive their citizen's of freedoms to fulfill the desires of a murderous terrorist who just massacred 50 of their people, are also morons (and many other unflattering things)
That about says it all. They are utterly clueless fools.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top