JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One question, if this is required to be federally reported/registered, it seems it would be a legal "silerncer" according to Washington State's stupid law that says we can OWN them but not USE them.... or, has this been changed? I've heard that changing it was under consideration.......

It is a silencer. WA law has not been changed. HB 1604 is not getting out of the Judiciary committee this year. The Judiciary chairman claims that I was the only person to write to him in support of the bill and that none of the Republicans on the Judiciary committee said it was a priority. I have written to all of the members of the Judiciary and the only ones to write me back are the Democrats. The only legislator in my district to write back has refused to co-sponsor the bill next year.

To make a long story short, it seems no one, Republican or Democrat care about this bill. Not even the sponsors are willing to push the bill. Silencers will continue to be illegal to use in WA because gun owners do not care enough to write to their representatives and tell them how important gun rights are to them.

Washington residents do not deserve the few gun rights they have in my opinion. It stinks. From what I have seen and heard, most WA gun owners do not give a damn about their gun rights. Get off your asses and write!!!

Ranb

ETA; I should temper my above comments with the fact that a few years ago over 200 people including myself showed up to express our displeasure at Senator Kline's (and others) attempt at banning 50 caliber rifle, assault weapons and private sales at gun shows. If we had the same support for silencers, then bill 1604 might stand a chance. Washington residents have a great opportunity to expand their gun rights; I do not understand they are not chomping at the bit over this.

Its called the ASP after the small venomous snake from the Nile region. It is a suppressed 10/22 barrel that you can install on your factory 10/22.....

Looks very nice. I make my own screw on silencers as a hobby. Making an integral 10/22 silencer has been on my drawing board for a long time, although I would use a step cone baffle stack instead of a monocore.

Would you be interested in providing bored out 10/22 barrels for us form 1 makers? How much would it cost to bore out a barrel I provide? How deep can you bore out the barrel? I would like a space bored out at least ten inches deep for max suppression.

As long as I obtain an approved ATF from 1 first, there should not be any legal issues with the manufacturer (you) sending the bored out barrel back to the owner (me). Thanks.

Ranb

You misunderstand. Class 3 refers to a dealer in title 2 weapons such as machine guns and silencers. A federal firearms licensee (FFL) will pay the Special Occupational Tax (SOT) class 1 to import, class 2 to manufacture and class 3 to deal.

Title 1 guns are rifles, shotguns and hand guns. Title 2 weapons are machine guns, short barrled shotguns, short barreled rifles, any other weapons (gagdet guns), silencers and destructive devices. Since the barrel acts as the silencer, it is a title 2 weapon subject to the controls (200 tax) of the National Firearms Act of 1934.

Ranb

You misunderstand. Class 3 refers to a dealer in title 2 weapons such as machine guns and silencers. A federal firearms licensee (FFL) will pay the Special Occupational Tax (SOT) class 1 to import, class 2 to manufacture and class 3 to deal.

Title 1 guns are rifles, shotguns and hand guns. Title 2 weapons are machine guns, short barrled shotguns, short barreled rifles, any other weapons (gagdet guns), silencers and destructive devices. Since the barrel acts as the silencer, it is a title 2 weapon subject to the controls (200 tax) of the National Firearms Act of 1934.

Ranb

Thanks for the clarification :)

Easy-Bake-Oven.jpg

Very nice Coctailer, love the design and the look of the end product!

Now...big question here. Who went all arf.commie on us and deleted half the posts? Did someone get butt hurt because they where overly gullible? Common guys...this site should be much better than that. Looks like someone out there needs a Tampon!

Very nice Coctailer, love the design and the look of the end product!

Now...big question here. Who went all arf.commie on us and deleted half the posts? Did someone get butt hurt because they where overly gullible? Common guys...this site should be much better than that. Looks like someone out there needs a Tampon!

I deleted them because everyone was arguing over someone making a joke..........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top