JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a product I am hoping to bring to market very soon.

Its called the ASP after the small venomous snake from the Nile region. It is a suppressed 10/22 barrel that you can install on your factory 10/22 or X-Ring.

In testing, it seems about as quiet as the integral barrel that Tactical Solutions and Gemtech are producing. I need to get a sound meter to tell exactly where it compares.
Some ammo was quieter, some slightly louder.

I am building these so that the price will be far under the competition.

The flash hider unscrews to reveal the monolithic baffle stack.
I'll have technical details when I get closer to market.

Is this something you guys would be interested in buying?
I'm hoping to get the price down to $399.

:( That's what I thought.

Looks like a nice product :s0155:
I'd be more inclined to go with a screw on unit, if I ever go that route.

Ya, screw-ons are a lot more versatile since you can put them on several different guns.

The main draw I am gong for is the 10/22 fan that doesn't want to SBR his rifle to get decent suppression.

The barrel is over 16" so there is only one tax to pay.

So how does this work? The barrel itself acts as the supressor... so is the barrel the part that needs a stamp? Is the barrel pressed into the receiver or screwed? Seems very interesting!

So how does this work? The barrel itself acts as the supressor... so is the barrel the part that needs a stamp? Is the barrel pressed into the receiver or screwed? Seems very interesting!

Ya, the barrel itself is the NFA item.
10/22 barrels are really easy to change.

One screw to take the action out of the stock and 2 screws that hold the barrel in.
The barrel is really tight, so a touch of sandpaper will make it easier to install.

Can other integrally suppressed barrels come apart for cleaning as easy as yours seems to?

I think they all come apart the same way. The flash hider (it seems) will make it easier if the baffles get all gummy.

I guess you could stick a screwdriver through the slots if it was really gummed up. (I wouldn't recommend it though. The finish would get buggered)

With the competition, you would need to send it in for repair if it got really stuck.

I'm not an expert on cleaning silencers (I never clean mine) so I am open to any criticism or advise on my statements.

Hmmm. fascinating.

One question, if this is required to be federally reported/registered, it seems it would be a legal "silerncer" according to Washington State's stupid law that says we can OWN them but not USE them.... or, has this been changed? I've heard that changing it was under consideration.......

interesing .. wife may like this on her 10/22 (i'm assumin i'd have to buy the bull barrel stock or is this larger than the bull) sorry if ya already answered that.. Don

As you can see in the photos, he used the Factory Stock that has been sanded out for the larger .920 Diameter BBL. You do not have to purchase another stock if you do not want to.

Hmmm. fascinating.

One question, if this is required to be federally reported/registered, it seems it would be a legal "silerncer" according to Washington State's stupid law that says we can OWN them but not USE them.... or, has this been changed? I've heard that changing it was under consideration.......

This is by all definitions a Silencer no matter how you look at it. He is an 07.02 Manufacturer and Legally Registers all of his Silencers for sale, where a customer would obtain them Legally on a Form 4 Directly in WA state, or it would be transferred out on a Form 3 to another dealer in Oregon or Idaho if the Customer resided in those states.

WA state has not changed any rulings yet, so it still against state law to use them in state, but Ownership is still 100% LEGAL. Use is permitted in other states with zero problems. Buy now and be ready for when the statute is passed allowing USE. The rush to purchase will flood dealers when the time comes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top