JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife loves our G22 and loved shooting a G27... But I think the 27 is a bit thick so im getting her the G26....

Unless your referring to the "thickness" of the recoil, aren't the Glock 26 and 27 the same frame? Not trying to make you sound uninformed, just trying to save you the 499.99$ that a new Glock 26 costs...

My wifes gun is a Glock 19, she just beheaded a gopher in the backyard a few weeks ago with it. I gave her a choice of about a dozen different guns and the G19 was it and she loves it, she's good with it too.

On another note, what's with all the Taurus bashing, I currently have a Judge, TCP, 1911, 24/7 9MM and a Raging Bull 454 and I'm very pleased with all of them. I shoot alot, 2-3 days a week(I live out in the country) and I have 0 complaints regarding any of my Taurus products. I guess I've just had better luck than some???

The bold section pretty much explains it...

My wifes gun is a Glock 19, she just beheaded a gopher in the backyard a few weeks ago with it. I gave her a choice of about a dozen different guns and the G19 was it and she loves it, she's good with it too.

On another note, what's with all the Taurus bashing, I currently have a Judge, TCP, 1911, 24/7 9MM and a Raging Bull 454 and I'm very pleased with all of them. I shoot alot, 2-3 days a week(I live out in the country) and I have 0 complaints regarding any of my Taurus products. I guess I've just had better luck than some???

I have no problems with a Taurus. I said ditch it simply because I would personally prefer to keep the other two firearms the op mentioned. My wife carries a Taurus 605 2" .357 and loves it.

Unless your referring to the "thickness" of the recoil, aren't the Glock 26 and 27 the same frame? Not trying to make you sound uninformed, just trying to save you the 499.99$ that a new Glock 26 costs...

Didn't know that. I thought the G26 felt thinner. I guess Ill just get the G27 and get a 9mm barrel for it. But then again, I didnt shoot them the same day.. :s0131:

Haven't you seen all of the 'sellers remorse' threads? Keep them all and just buy her the G19 :D

Seriously I doubt the resale value of the Taurus will cover the cost of a G19. You will either have to pony up $200+ or sell/trade one of the other guns.

Wish I could get my wife down to the range :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads