JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I still had to do some wiping, but that's it. No scrubbing with tools or pics, and definitely much better than my Sonic cleaner.
Ive owned several ultrasonic cleaners over the years. Some quite expensive. Ive never really figured out what they were supposed to be doing exactly . I'd usually get the same results hosing the part off with brake cleaner.

Ive owned several ultrasonic cleaners over the years. Some quite expensive. Ive never really figured out what they were supposed to be doing exactly . I'd usually get the same results hosing the part off with brake cleaner.
Agreed. It does clean things but not in some miraculous way. The CLR on the other hand did work miracles. Never would've bought a Sonic cleaner I'd known about CLR

I always hear of these miracle cleaners but alway see the "no aluminum" statement. My first 22 suppressor is a cheaper AAC with aluminum baffles. What can I use other than just scraping the big pieces with a plastic tool once in a while? Also, is there a titanium baffle one I can buy where I could just toss the baffles in a wet tumble with stainless pins? Maybe a pipe dream but if the ease of cleaning helps I'd sure shoot it a lot more.

I always hear of these miracle cleaners but alway see the "no aluminum" statement. My first 22 suppressor is a cheaper AAC with aluminum baffles. What can I use other than just scraping the big pieces with a plastic tool once in a while? Also, is there a titanium baffle one I can buy where I could just toss the baffles in a wet tumble with stainless pins? Maybe a pipe dream but if the ease of cleaning helps I'd sure shoot it a lot more.
Titanium is a lil more duckets but totally worth it !

I don't own any aluminum baffled suppressors so try at your own risk, but I think they make an aluminum safe CLR that is different from regular CLR. If it works even half as well as the regular, you'll be happy

Cost not being an issue, just longevity and ease of cleaning. Any suggestions?
You are looking for the Energetic Arms Nyx or Nyx Mod 2. I have a DA Mask, Q El Camino and EA Nyx Mod2 out of jail and the DA Mask is my favorite all around 22lr can. The Nyx Mod2 is my favorite pistol can. Loved the Nyx Mod2 so much, I bought a second and also have a Nyx in jail. The Q El Camino might also fit the bill for you but I find it to have bad first round pop but it is a sexy can.

Just checking out the specs and videos now, that sounds like a winner for sure! Exactly what I need, something I can just toss in the tumbler and clean.
This was my first dive into the suppressor world and they honestly did everything . I think there are less owners because all of the confusing paperwork and trusts, but they handled all of that. I have my second can in the lurks now the hardest thing is the wait .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top