JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In WA is this one firearm per 30 days or just one bgc per 30 days? The way things are going people may have to revert to the old ways. Not suggesting anything at all, just repeating things I overhear.

@kmk1012 HB 2054 is proposed/draft Legislation. It is subject to change and (of course) must be voted in by the WA State Legislature.

The link to the WA State site includes a link to the Original Bill and any subsequent modifications. As stated, the original and proposed Legislation says:
A dealer may not deliver more than one firearm to a purchaser or transferee within any 30-day period.

I believe all Washington gun purchased go through the state government, so one would be all that's allowed.
The way it seems to be worded implies that "a" dealer may only deliver one firearm a month. I am likely wrong However the way it's worded it looks like "a" dealer is "an" FFL. i don't see anything indicating a limit on the number of background checks.

arbys___03081821678.jpg

Been getting dark pretty early lately.

IYKYK

California enacted this 10 or 20 years ago. It only affected new gun sales, not private party sales. Does this bill make any distinction between new vs used sales?

Write Farivar & Ormsby a letter and ask them what their intent was/is by introducing this piece of crap?
Darya FarivarDemocratDistrict 46position 2[email protected]
District 46 includes the North Seattle neighborhoods east of Aurora Avenue except for the University District, as well as the cities of Lake Forest Park and Kenmore. The district's legislators are state senator Javier Valdez and state representatives Gerry Pollet (position 1) and Darya Farivar (position 2), all Democrats.

Washington's 3rd legislative district is one of forty-nine districts in Washington state for representation in the state legislature. The district comprises most of inner Spokane. All but one of its 84 precincts are within the Spokane city limits (precinct 3000, with 8 voters, is just outside them).[1]
The district's legislators are state senator Andy Billig and state representatives Marcus Riccelli (position 1) and Timm Ormsby (position 2), all Democrats.

Dan

1703873297743.png

Last Edited:
Write Farivar & Ormsby a letter and ask them what their intent was/is by introducing this piece of crap?

Dan
And while you're at it, ask them if they are willing to pitch in to help us pay for their new one-gun-a-month requirement. I normally only buy a couple new guns a year, but now they want me to buy 12 new guns each year. I'll try, but not sure I can afford that with their mandate.
( :cool: )

And while you're at it, ask them if they are willing to pitch in to help us pay for their new one-gun-a-month requirement. I normally only buy a couple new guns a year, but now they want me to buy 12 new guns each year. I'll try, but not sure I can afford that with their mandate.
( :cool: )
In Oregon, IP114 cost me a LOT of money.

For those unfamiliar with how or where to contact EVERY state legislator via email, vs their stupid fill-in-the-form crappola, here's links (for 2024) that provide the direct emails. Any of the links also provide the option of downloading their info in Excel spreadsheet format.

Remember this, just because you don't reside in a members district, does NOT MEAN you shouldn't write a letter to any of these 'elected' individuals! Whether or not you receive a response is a cr@pshoot. Over the years, I've written/sent hundreds of emails but have received maybe 5 replies. Of those replies, most were the bs canned answers where said legislator, in my opinion, doesn't give a r@ts a$$ about you or your thoughts

Dan

House of Representatives Roster of Members
Members of the 68th Legislature 2023-2024

Senate Roster of Members

Roster of All Members

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR