JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's just going to get worse. WA lawmakers' goal is to eradicate all firearms from the state, so expect a deluge of legislation just like this and worse over the next few years.

And how will this reduce crime?
Per the bill....AN ACT Relating to bulk purchases and transfers of firearms;
I'm assuming the intent is to stop straw purchases but that's just a guess on my part. Even if that's true, I'd like to see FACTUAL DATA of arrests & convictions! If they are not able to produce it, then the bill goes away. How's that for wishful thinking.. :rolleyes:

Dan

Per the bill....AN ACT Relating to bulk purchases and transfers of firearms;
I'm assuming the intent is to stop straw purchases but that's just a guess on my part. Even if that's true, I'd like to see some factual data showing straw purchases are an issue in this state. IE: Show me the FACTUAL DATA
Why would they do that when they can make it up just as easily?

Last Edited:
Write Farivar & Ormsby a letter and ask them what their intent was/is by introducing this piece of crap?
Darya FarivarDemocratDistrict 46position 2[email protected]
District 46 includes the North Seattle neighborhoods east of Aurora Avenue except for the University District, as well as the cities of Lake Forest Park and Kenmore. The district's legislators are state senator Javier Valdez and state representatives Gerry Pollet (position 1) and Darya Farivar (position 2), all Democrats.

Washington's 3rd legislative district is one of forty-nine districts in Washington state for representation in the state legislature. The district comprises most of inner Spokane. All but one of its 84 precincts are within the Spokane city limits (precinct 3000, with 8 voters, is just outside them).[1]
The district's legislators are state senator Andy Billig and state representatives Marcus Riccelli (position 1) and Timm Ormsby (position 2), all Democrats.

Dan

View attachment 1790765
I like the practical examples that you've stated in your email to the overlords of WA. Great way to point out reality.

The way it seems to be worded implies that "a" dealer may only deliver one firearm a month. I am likely wrong However the way it's worded it looks like "a" dealer is "an" FFL. i don't see anything indicating a limit on the number of background checks.
Don't worry, as soon are the tyrannical supporters here this comment that will change to clarify they mean ONLY one a month for the sheeple.

And while you're at it, ask them if they are willing to pitch in to help us pay for their new one-gun-a-month requirement. I normally only buy a couple new guns a year, but now they want me to buy 12 new guns each year. I'll try, but not sure I can afford that with their mandate.
( :cool: )
Remember the one-a-month book clubs? Need to start a one-a-month bang stick club! (Just wish I could afford it...)

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 6.42.07 PM.png

It's never about crime.
it's not about deaths ether
10 times as many people die from smoking related deaths than guns
but you don't see Emsly declaring a health emergency over smoking deaths, even with 8300 smoking related deaths last year
75% of all Washington guns deaths are suicides, but you don't see Emsly declaring a medical emergency over mental health

it's not about deaths ether
10 times as many people die from smoking related deaths than guns
but you don't see Emsly declaring a health emergency over smoking deaths, even with 8300 smoking related deaths last year
75% of all Washington guns deaths are suicides, but you don't see Emsly declaring a medical emergency over mental health
I just ran the California info - 40,000 people die each year in California from cigarette smoking affects
that cost the State $9.8 BILLION a year in medical cost
but because Newsom gets paid by big tobacco, he does not see this as a problem

I just ran the California info - 40,000 people die each year in California from cigarette smoking affects
that cost the State $9.8 BILLION a year in medical cost
but because Newsom gets paid by big tobacco, he does not see this as a problem
Any proof of that? The Newsome taking money that is. I hear stuff like this a lot and like to "spot" check once in a while. Not against your thinking but I'm too lazy to prove your statement right or wrong.

Any proof of that? The Newsome taking money that is. I hear stuff like this a lot and like to "spot" check once in a while. Not against your thinking but I'm too lazy to prove your statement right or wrong.
He's related to Nancy Pelosi, which means he's protected by Satan.

In WA is this one firearm per 30 days or just one bgc per 30 days? The way things are going people may have to revert to the old ways. Not suggesting anything at all, just repeating things I overhear.

ATF is very specific on what is and what isnt a firearm. The registered part (receiver) is the gun. BCGs and other parts are not andhighly unlikely will be restricted/regulated/limited. If you are that hard up for parts, run to the board north or east and get anything you want and bring it back. Plus pay cash so there is no trace

I can see how if a person owns no firearm where something this stupid might have a tiny chance of some sort of effect on crime. But when someone with 2 dozen firearms walks into a dealer to by number 25 and 26 how on earth can this be anything but an infringement? Its not like it would keep anyone from breaking a dozen other laws.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top