JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In WA is this one firearm per 30 days or just one bgc per 30 days? The way things are going people may have to revert to the old ways. Not suggesting anything at all, just repeating things I overhear.
May revert... That ship sailed , long ago...

ATF is very specific on what is and what isnt a firearm. The registered part (receiver) is the gun. BCGs and other parts are not andhighly unlikely will be restricted/regulated/limited. If you are that hard up for parts, run to the board north or east and get anything you want and bring it back. Plus pay cash so there is no trace
back in 2017 I purchased 5 AR lowers on a sale
then bought some barrels and hand guards just after I retired
I think I'm still good to go

I can see how if a person owns no firearm where something this stupid might have a tiny chance of some sort of effect on crime. But when someone with 2 dozen firearms walks into a dealer to by number 25 and 26 how on earth can this be anything but an infringement? Its not like it would keep anyone from breaking a dozen other laws.
It is meant to frustrate the gun buyer to the point where he/she says bubblegum it, I'm going to take up another sport.
If it stops just one gun buyer, it's a victory for the libtards.

I doubt gooberment entities will be bound by this 1 a month malarkey, just like the ammo tax they are trying to cram down our throats as well. Typical rules for thee, but not me mentality. After the AWB, it's full speed ahead for the anti gun buffoons.
I can't blame the WA antis for wanting to go all out. They have been winning and seem to have supporters in the court system and among the majority of the voting populace.

Edit: I will add that they likely have a near zero fear that 2A supporters will resort to the cartridge box, in an attempt to solve the problem. Many 2A supporters are over-complying with existing laws. It's hard to imagine they are going to go from over-compliance to removing tyrants in my lifetime.

Many of the 2A supporters won't vote because the elections are rigged. That leaves complaining about it and figuring out ways to over-comply even further.

Last Edited:
Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 6.11.14 PM.png

A link to the House Bill Analysis.

The language in the House Bill Analysis is clear that this is intended to limit the purchaser (ie., you) to a maximum of one firearm every 30 days.

As currently written and if passed, HB 2054 takes effect 90 days after adjournment of the session in which the bill is passed.

"Firearm dealers are prohibited from delivering more than one firearm to a purchaser or transferee within any 30-day period."

Disagree. The language is not clear. If they had worded it that only one background check could be approved per person I'd agree however the way it's worded is restricting the actions of a dealer not the individual.

The way they will likely attempt to apply will assuredly be the way you have interoperated it at least until someone challenges the wording.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top